Storeify Store Locator

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Store Locator

EJZZ歐爵國際|台灣品牌

Very cool app. Awesome customer service. Their Tech Support is super nice and very patient. efficiency helping me and solve my problem, I love it !

January 4, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

ananné

Praktische App. Lässt sich gut einbinden. Bei jeglichen Problemen reagiert der Support sehr schnell und zuverlässig. Kann man nur empfehlen.

December 20, 2021

Vielen Dank, dass Sie unsere App nutzen und die tolle Bewertung hinterlassen haben. Ich hoffe, Sie haben eine gute Erfahrung mit der App und wenn Sie weitere Hilfe benötigen, zögern Sie nicht, uns zu kontaktieren.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Aegisimpact

This app works exactly how we want it to and the customer service is excellent! I highly recommend this app.

December 12, 2021

Pom d'Api

Really good app. It's clean and the backoffice is easy to understand and manipulate. Customer services on top, they helped us customize the whole thing to match our theme, thanks for that !

December 9, 2021

Stilts.com

The absolute best part about this app is the customer service and Storeify's dedication to going above and beyond for their clients. I don't write many reviews (this might be my first one), and I'm writing because these guys are helpers, not takers. The fact is, is I were better at CSS, I could have probably extended the visual design myself. That said, Storeify helped us get all of their apps working smoothly. We changed themes at the last moment before launch, and Storeify got everything working for us for a seamless transition. Can't thank them enough!

November 25, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Kisené

Great app, easy to use with a nice layout and a great support service. I think this is the best store locator app you can have!

November 16, 2021

FarmacoFacile.it

This app allow my users to find their nearest store. The dev team is amazing, they helped me quickly when I had a trouble with the add-on. 5 stars to me.

November 12, 2021

Mitavite AU

Very fast and helpful support. I was able to get the store locator up and running quickly. The app has lots of features and the ability for users to search by Store Name is very handy.

November 10, 2021

Moschino Singapore

The app is very easy to install and configure, and I was able to start using it right away with very little UI tweaking required. When I needed to make minor UI changes, the support team was quick to respond, which I appreciated.
I can also use text translation, so I can adapt it to other languages.

November 9, 2021

Hi,

Best regards,

TAILLAND CORPORATION Co., Ltd.

it depends on what you use this apps for and, I won't talk about that. The only thing that impressed me was the technical supporter of this apps, if you have face any problems they will help you asap even it's weekend or whenever.

October 30, 2021