Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

Store locator/Dealer locator/Stockist locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store Locator

Apple Park & Organic Farm Buddies

Response very fast and solved the issue I reported. The app is easy to handle and website also provide guides for helping setup the app and google map API. And it also can add in any page as a section in theme editor that help theme developer to design the location page freely.

August 8, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Mountain House

This app is worth the money. I was hesitant at first given the amount of locations we have, but so far, it has handled it seemingsly. Plus, the ability to allow customers to filter by product type is just another added bonus. In addition, I presented an idea to them to help make things easier on my end (the ability to search the admin by zip code) and they implemented it within just a couple of days. This is going to be a complete time saver on my end when it comes to managing locations. Their customer service has exceeded my expectations.

July 15, 2022

Hi,

BBK Performance

Good App and Excellent support. I am using this app for my store. Must recommend app from Shopify store.

July 6, 2022

pinkers

Location France

Super service client ! support au top et à résolu mes problèmes, je recommande vivement, merci encore à vous

June 22, 2022

Salut l'ami,

Merci d'avoir utilisé notre application et d'avoir laissé un excellent commentaire. J'espère que vous avez une excellente expérience avec l'application et si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Meilleures salutations,

Essentia

Location Italy

Applicazione comoda e semplice da utilizzare e assistenza super disponibile nel rispondere a domande ed esigenze personali. Consigliata!!

June 22, 2022

Grazie per aver utilizzato la nostra app e per aver lasciato l'ottima recensione. Spero che tu abbia una grande esperienza con l'app e se hai bisogno di ulteriore aiuto non esitare a contattarci.

Distinti saluti,

LOOM SOLAR

Location India

I am using this app for my store. The team is very helpful they customise the app as per your need. Thanks
LOOM SOLAR

June 21, 2022

Ooze

This app has been a great solution. Duke provided a quick fix when we realized the code was running across all pages.

June 8, 2022

Pivo

Very easy to install, import. straightforward GUI admin panel, map component.
Kind CS support team.

June 3, 2022

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!

Time spent using app 1 day

I've just started using this app and had a question. Support not only answered it, but they fixed it for me. Very happy and it looks great!

May 28, 2022

Montenatura

Location Italy

Applicazione ottima e assistenza disponibile nel rispondere a problematiche ed esigenze aggiuntive, consigliata!!

May 11, 2022