Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. februar 2024

As a first time user of a App builder we are very happy with Storelab. The customer service has been second to none and very helpful in resolving any stumbling blocks through setup. Highly recommend these guys and they are only going to get better !!!

A&A Sports Ltd
11 måneder bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 5. februar 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We are always happy to help :)

17. januar 2024

We have worked with many similar companies in the past but have never received such excellent communication and care as we have with Lea. The app she and Andrew built is beautiful. They really took the time to fully understand and connect with our brand. As a small family business, time is precious, and having Lea and the StoreLab team not only understand this but also care about helping us get our business to new heights is something we have never experienced before. We 100% would recommend working with this company and Lea.

Dominie Luxury
3 måneder bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 30. januar 2024

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear that our communication, care, and the app we built have made a positive impact. We're committed to helping your business soar to new heights. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continued success together.

Lea

26. januar 2024

Excellent personalized service from the team at StoreLab. I'm definitely seeing an increase in sales from the App especially when coupled with the Facebook ads StoreLab is managing.

Tush and Bush
4 måneder bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 30. januar 2024

Thank you very much for the lovely review Addie!

I'm delighted to hear you have seen increased sales since partnering with us. Your feedback means the world & motivates our team to continue providing excellent service. I look forward to continued success together.

Warm regards,
Harrison

1. februar 2024

Hamza and his team guided us through the app creation process with ease...and now we have a slick app that captures our store really well! Highly recommend StoreLab and Hamza!!!

Aktiv
2 måneder bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 5. februar 2024

Thank you for your review, Nate.

I'm super glad you're happy with your new app & I'm looking forward to continuing our work together!

17. november 2023

100% Recommend these guys, Hamza and Andrew have gone above and beyond to assist us in every way possible. Not only does Store Lab refuse to put features behind a paywall but their customer service and knowledge of apps are 2nd to none.
Thanks guys, I'm sure we will be customers for years to come.

Snack Squad
Cirka en måned bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 29. januar 2024

Thank you very much, Kyle!

It's been a pleasure working with you and I'm super glad to see how well your App has been performing since Christmas.

Let's double down on your success over this year.

20. oktober 2023

So pleased I took the plunge and put my trust in Store Lab. Campbell has been totally transparent and honest which means so much. Andrew Ryan designed the app and from start to end he's been fab, easy to talk too, listens to my needs really well and all together on the ball and professional. Thank you the whole team!

Earth and Elements Jewellery
24 dage bruger appen

Hey Ellie,

Thank you so much for your kind message. I always want to make sure you are 100% happy :)

Really happy you love the design also.

Warm regards,

2. oktober 2023

We tried a self build app a while back,it did not work, but decided to try again. we chose store lab from reviews and after speaking with them. everything was clear and well explained and every step very transparent. we have not launched yet but are nearly finished desgin stage. Andrew Ryan our designer has been great with communication and we are really happy with the look and feel of what he has done so far. I am really looking forward to getting launched.

www.remixd.co.uk
21 dage bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 20. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. I love that you like the design of your app and I look forward to seeing your apps success!

16. november 2023

Outstanding customer service the team are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.

Leonard Silver
2 måneder bruger appen

Thank you Chris!

Super happy to be the App Partner you've chosen for your business.

27. september 2023

Awesome. We're really pleased with the look of the app. The folks at Storelab have been amazing. Above all they have been so patient with us especially Hamza with all the admin side of setting things up. Everyone has been so professional from Campbell the CEO to Andrew our Account Manager and Harrison our Met Ads specialist.

Its A Dogs Life
Cirka en måned bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 20. oktober 2023

I love that you like the app design :) Thank you so much for your feedback. We are all here to ensure you thrive :)

18. januar 2024

Fantastic service!!

Jemsox
3 måneder bruger appen
StoreLab svarede 29. januar 2024

Your team has been amazing to work with! Thank you for your review.