StoreLab Mobile App Builder

StoreLab Mobile App Builder

From $79/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
StoreLab
October 19, 2022

In the first week of our app being launched we had enough sales to cover the cost of the managed package for a year. The account management team is fantastic, we thoroughly recommend StoreLab to anyone

Mike's Dive Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 13, 2022

StoreLab have been a great help throughout the whole process of developing our app. Hamza has been on hand to offer demos, advice and support the entire time, and I have found StoreLab to be very communicative. I would definitely recommend the company if you are looking to add an app into your current business model.

The Wine Caverns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
StoreLab replied October 18, 2022

Thank you guys so much for your kind words - it's been a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best of luck going forward!

Kind regards,
Hamza

October 5, 2022

So Far StoreLab has been incredible with my APP setup and Design. They did amazing work and really created my app to represent my brand. They are always on top of questions and really do go above and beyond when it comes to making sure you are successful with your app and business. Highly recommend StoreLab for any Business App Needs! Also Jeanne and Campbell are the best and could not ask for a better team!

Brittany Squires Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StoreLab replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review - It's our pleasure, Brittany! We're excited to continue strengthening your App-Commerce & E-Commerce business.

September 13, 2022

Huge thank you to Store Lab! They've built an app that shows off what I do for my customers beautifully. The assistance and expert advice on what would work well is invaluable - the team are so friendly and understand the needs of an omni channel retailer. Thanks again!

Very Spexy Optical Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
StoreLab replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your fantastic review Jon! We're so pleased you're happy. Looking forward to continuing to support you in growing your App-Commerce business even more robust!

September 9, 2022

I love the StoreLab! Their team is great. They were all very helpful with the app installation process. Our app is now up and running with Apple & Google Play and my customers are loving it. Everyone on the team is so hands on from the technical support, push notifications & ads! I am happy to say that last month they were responsible for 4.5% of our online sessions and 52% of our monthly revenue. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to launch an easy to use app for their customers.

Airebil Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
StoreLab replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're so grateful for your kind words.

It's been a pleasure growing your App-Commerce business alongside you - and helping it bloom into what it is today! Looking forward to it thriving further.