Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de enero de 2024

Very impressed! Super slick integration with Shopify and easy automation with Google Sheets. Lots of options for customisations too.

The team is very helpful, they were happy to jump on a call and help with a new map within a day and came back to our emails within the hour. Thank you!

Lucky Saint
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Great customer service! If anything is going wrong with how your store locator map is rendering on your site (desktop or mobile), the Storemapper customer service team is lightening quick to help and fix.

KRUSHWELL
7 meses usando la aplicación
11 de septiembre de 2023

We have used Storemapper for several years now with BigCommerce. It always worked as it should, no hiccups.
We recently changed website platforms and the customer service in the changeover was incredible. We're very happy to continue with Storemapper on our new website.

mahasheclothing
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
1 de septiembre de 2023

Excellent customer service. The set up is easy and the team at Storemapper are readily available to help make the map efficient for your business. Very quick service as well. The map looks great on the website and we are happy with this program and the support offered. Pricing is fair as well for the customizable options.

The Zenco
4 meses usando la aplicación
21 de agosto de 2023

Storemapper is an asset to our site and it's easy to use. We upgraded to get the analytics and it's worth it. It's awesome to be able to see opportunities to grow our brand based on the location searches. I would highly recommend.

Gym Weed
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

We have 3k+ retail locations and this app allows our customers to search and find a store easily. We had a hiccup recently (on our end- switching URLs) and the tech support at Storemapper was swift in their remedies and went out of their way to help me reconnect our site. Highly recommend! A+++

PLANTSTRONG Foods
22 de marzo de 2023

The app works great and the support is quick to answer any problems. We had a small issue with the display which was quickly fixed after sending a message to the developer. Strongly recommend.

Sabine et Gaspard
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2023

Been using this app for awhile now. It's been great and for some small issues we've had the support has been fast and efficient.

Coquette International
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2023

Philly was extremely helpful with getting my store mapper back up and running for me, great communication with emails, and grateful that she took the time to hop on a call with me to walk me through the steps I needed to take.

My.PerfectPair
5 meses usando la aplicación
20 de septiembre de 2017

Iris went above and beyond to help my business, and I can't believe I can't leave more than just 5 stars. The integration was seamless. Thank you!

Detroitgrooming