Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

Fitlosophy

This is a great app! Easy to use, easy for customers to find your locations, and easy to manage. Great product!!!

Charlienoblejuice

We previously used Store Locator for our store, but as we grew, we needed an app that would provide more than 300 location without using geo-locate. StoreMapper is the answer to our problem! Thank you for the app!

Wod Welder

This app has been a very useful tool for us and is as simple to use as they come.

slip for beauty sleep

Here's why this is the best store location app in the Shopify App Store and in my opinion, the only one worth spending the time implementing.

1 - Tyler is dedicated to supporting his customers. He kept trying until he fixed our particular issues. It's IT. There are always issues. How those issues are dealt with is what's most important.

2 - It actually works. There's a competing product from one of the larger app providers and it had my stores in the wrong continent and some in the middle of the ocean. It took them several attempts over several weeks to fix and eventually they all had to have the latitude and longitude manually entered for each. That's a workaround. I want something that actually looks up the addresses correctly. Far less risky. There was also another competing product that didn't even open at all.

3 - There's an extremely useful feature that sets this apart from all the others (as far as I can tell and at the time of writing this) and that's the list of ungeocoded stores. The other app I tried didn't tell me there were any problems with my stores. If you have hundreds like us, it would take forever to check them all one at a time and the competing product didn't consider a store in the middle of the ocean to be incorrect anyway. With Tyler's app, I simply reviewed the list of ungeocoded stores one at a time and sure enough, each store in the list had a quirky bit of info in the address that was tripping up Google Maps. Once resolved, they're all working great.

Thanks Tyler. Great stuff.

Moshi

We needed a store mapper to help customers find our retailers and this app works perfectly for us. It blends seamlessly into our theme and the ability to add custom map themes from snazzy maps is awesome. I've very happy with the results and working with Tyler and his team was a great experience. I highly recommend this app.

Jao Brand

THANK YOU TYLER! I installed this app into our site, went live, and then showed our CEO. She flipped out! So, thanks for making me look sooo good. Also, thanks for taking the time to help whenever I got stuck with anything from 6 missing geocodes (out of 600+) to customizing the CSS. I build the site for our company and now the non-computer savvy team is going to be able to add all the new stores! We have stores all over the world and this app integrated everything seamlessly. Tyler, this app is wonderful and your updates keep making it better and better.
Thanks again.
Jessica @ www.jaobrand.com

ReFleece

Tyler provided prompt and really friendly, helpful customer service. The app is straightforward, simple and effective. I love an app that does exactly what it says it's going to do, and does it elegantly. Thanks!

Roark

This is the best option! The app does what it needs to do and has very reasonable options. The low monthly rate is far more cost-effective if you want an app that drops right in and is ready to use (as opposed to a custom-developed one) than its competitors, who charge users up the nose with quantity ceilings for listings. Best of all, the support for this app is fantastic. I emailed the developer several times to troubleshoot issues I was having, and he was consistently prompt and helpful.

Forbidden Foods

Simple, quick and easy to use. We have 500+ stores for it to handle and it did it with ease. Definitely the most affordable, responsive solution around... trust us we've looked! =)

Regards,

Forbidden Foods Team Australia

Anne Sportun

Works perfect! Developer is very helpful and responsive when I needed report. Highly recommend.