Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

Store Locator app to create Unlimited Dealer/Store Locations

FEUERBOCK Likör

Looks and works great- the customer service is even better. Thanks Philly for all your help! Would highly recommend!

EBOOST

The features and support for this app are top notch. We have been using this app for a couple of years and the features have been enhanced for a more customized user experience and brand centric feel. Definitely recommend them.

Freely

We've had this app installed for about 10 days and it's working great. Installation and set-up were straight-forward and the consumer experience has dramatically improved on our site. Philly on the storemapper support team has been super helpful and responsive to our questions. So far, a great experience!

Kerusso.com

Best Customer Service Ever! - A colleague enabled Store Locator on our store about a year ago. When we identified that it was not working and unsure of what that colleague had done (they are no longer with company), we reached out to Storemapper (Philly - an awesome and responsive representative of Storemapper). Through a couple of emails and a quick web call, we were able to get it operational! Next Year we are going to root for The Three Lions!

Yourvanlife Inc

The app is working perfectly so far. Over at customer support, Philly has been beyond my expectation. 10/10. I'm an happy user.

WaxpertsWax

I am not tech savvy at all so I was so grateful for the incredible customer service from Philly. She made everything so easy and seamless and went above and beyond to help. I cannot speak highly enough about her, AMAZING thank you so much again.

SLEEPERS

I chose Storemapper because of good reviews, and it's true. Props for intuitive design and excellent customer service

Tiny Twig Australia

This app is really is very useful in setting up store details. The integration process and way of usage are very user-friendly.

TPHBYTARAJI

Help Desk representatives are amazing. They emailed me back in 5 minutes. We were able to jump on a quick call to resolve the issue. We have been using this app for almost a year now across other brands ay our company and we love it. Very easy to use.

TOOLETRIES AUS

Philly was amazing help and the nicest customer service person I have met in a long time. I am happy to stay will Storemapper now because of her.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6