Easy to install store locator
Drive traffic to your store locations, dealers, or distributors on desktop, mobile or tablet. Google maps and directions make it easy!
Drive traffic with Analytics
Our store locator analytics shows you which stores are getting the most traffic so you can make better marketing decisions.
Works with all Shopify themes
Beautifully integrates with any Shopify theme, fully customize design and colors with CSS. Then add locations anywhere in the World.
Sobre Store Locator by Storemapper
Features you won't find anywhere else in the app store
- Sync data automatically from Google Docs spreadsheet, your Shopify account or 100s of other data sources. Forget uploading .CSV files. Storemapper makes adding 1,000s of locations painless and fast for you or your team.
- Powerful analytics suite lets you see where customer are searching for your products and where they can't find them.
- Add a store locator or product map to your Facebook Page.
- Beautiful mobile UI with native apps for directions, click to call and native GPS.
- Beautiful map color themes to match your branding.
- Highlight and promote your top retailers with tiering.
Features you of course expect
- Amazing support, (if you need it)...
- Custom marker image for map pins
- Customize to your heart's content using your own style.css.liquid file
- Limit returned results so your competitors can't scout your distribution
- Autocomplete finds locations blazing fast, customers will love it
Storemapper is powered by Google Maps
Embed Google Maps and use Google's powerful and accurate geocoder. We are a licensed Google Maps OEM provider.
Add a Store Locator or Product Map to Your Store in Seconds
- Improve offline conversions by helping customers find your physical locations.
- Add unlimited locations in bulk anywhere in the world.
- Responsive design looks fantastic on mobile themes.
- Global geo-location powered by Google Maps with browser and mobile "get directions" data.
- Embed another StoreMapper even outside your Shopify store on your Wordpress, Tumblr or Facebook page.
Using the Retina, Mobilia, Parallax or Responsive Theme?
Storemapper has one-click integrations with these themes so your store locator looks just like a native part of your site.
For more info on features visit StoreMapper.com
- Google Sheets
Veja o app em ação
Saiba como o app funciona em uma loja de exemplo.Ver loja de exemplo
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 7 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
The Pink Treatment
Does exactly what I needed it to do :) Displays all my locations on the map in an aesthetically pleasing way. Customer support is also amazing! Philly was able to help me out so much with getting everything to look exactly how I wanted it:)
By The Sea Bali
really bad, its so confusing to see and frustrating. i spent hours and it shows nothing, it doesn't even have live chat. im waisting my time.
it doesn't show anything though i have followed the tutorial, i spent time just to know what was wrong and still... no solution. i just want it to be visible
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your experience with us.
We apologize that our app didn’t satisfy your expectations. Our customers’ happiness is always our highest priority.
We have tried to reach out via email but unfortunately did not receive any response. Please do get back to us via email (email@example.com) so that we can discuss our app and how we can assist with anything you may need in getting your map up and running.
We want to make sure that you get the attention you deserve as a valued customer.
Mama La's Kitchen
We used this app to help our customers locate our products in grocery stores in 12 states. It was easy to use, however we did get tripped up on the Google API Key. That didn't matter because the customer service at Storemapper was eager to help. They fixed our issue (it was on our end) and had us up and running in a few hours. Great customer service is always greatly appreciated. We added our logo to the map locator to give our map a custom feel. Love this app and the customer sales rep, Philly!