Store SEO & Image Optimizer AI , 232件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月2日

great app very good results from the short time i have used it , Amid was a great help setting it up.

happy-dogs-togs
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年4月3日

StoreSEO is an incredible app. Thanks to the Dev's for creating such a useful tool. I had a few questions for Support and was able to get through to a live person almost immediately. I worked with Florence who was knowledgable and friendly. I recommend StoreSEO 100%. 10/10.

Elephas Coffee®
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年3月5日

This was a resourceful and easy way to get my store optimized and I will recommend this to anyone especially to New store owner trying to navigate through this path and also the agent Pial that assisted me was well knowledgeable, making my experience worth it. Thanks

Mozeegal
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9日
Storewareが返信しました 2024年3月10日

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our service was resourceful and easy for optimizing your store. We appreciate your recommendation, especially to new store owners.Your satisfaction makes our efforts worthwhile. Thanks again

2024年2月15日

Really great app. Helps me focus on the key SEO elements all in one place. The support team (Amit Paul) was happy to talk to me via Google Teams and he was very knowledgeable, managing to resolve all my issues quickly and efficiently. This app has saved me a lot of time.

Conch Outdoors
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Glad to know that you loved StoreSEO
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help

Cheers!

2024年3月22日

Excellent customer service. Amit Paul my instructor is very knowledgeable and demonstrated high level professionalism to ensure the features within the APP was optimized. I recommend Store SEO APP and reach out to the team for support. I had a very good experience.

A Horizon Dawn
アプリの使用期間:25日
2024年2月23日

Pial Iftekhar is excellent support. I definitely recommend him for everyone! Thanks, Pial :)

Bighiza
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月28日

Glad to know that you loved our support also thanks for the recommendation.

Please feel free to reach us when you need any help[ regarding StoreSEO app.

Cheers!

2024年4月1日

Nadvi was very helpful to me!

Store SEO has already made a difference in my search results. The changes I made using the app when I first installed it made a difference but Nadvi's changes focused me on better SEO keyword selections and brought my product page to 100% optimization.

Thank you Nadvi!

EZ Fishing
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年3月20日

Amit Paul has done amazing work to guide me in my store SEO site. He has explained me in depth details according to my needs, listened to all the requests and desired, and accommodated my feedback and answer to all my questions. Also, he has been very attentive , I totally recommend him!

Even I recommend for Store SEO app , its very easy use and understand especially recommend for the beginner's.

FIFODROP
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年3月14日

Straight Forward, Easy to Follow, Effective and Powerful, Chat Support Ran me through everything clearly in a few moments, so much more confident in how SEO works and Functions in a few easy steps. Thank you Amit, you should get a raise :)

Indexplora Essentia
タイ
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年3月9日

the meeting with pial was very awesome i definitely learned a lot during our meeting he made everything easy to understand and i would recommend anyone seeking help could call on him for assistance at anytime looking forward to our next meeting.

Zurells