Store SEO & Image Optimizer AI , 234件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月2日

This was the most informative session ive had so far as a store owner. Amit was very patient and very articulate in explaining to me all the features. I am excited to subscribe to a monthly plan to increase my SEO on my store. Thank you so much for your time! I feel comfortable reaching out again if needed ! Very professional and knowledgable. This app has everything you are looking for and more if optimizing SEO is your goal. Great find on the shopify app store!

BlessedFootPrints7
アプリの使用期間:11日
2024年3月15日

Thank Amit Paul for the best help I have ever received from anyone. You have helped me to show me how I can optimise my products, pages and blog post. You did a wonderful job by optimising to 100% of a product which actually helped to learn 100% of what I am supposed to do for the rest of the things that need to be optimised.

You are such a nice guy!!! Thank you a lot.

For anyone looking for SEO apps that are user friendly, StoreSEO is the best app to use. No jurgons and everything is straight forward and easy to use. Recommed 100%

Yodiverse
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年2月4日

I really recommend Sadman Sakib Nadvi who give me a premium attention and solve out my doubts as well as explain me few other things which can help on my use trought the app It is a pleasure contacting with him and |I realy recommend the attention received.
Thankyou

GLX'S Inc.
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年3月3日

Great walkthrough with Mr. Sadman Sakib Nadvi, he did a great job helping me answers some technical question and double checking the setup. Highly recommend for such patient and professionalism he has.

Mollify Store
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年3月10日

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear about your great walkthrough experience.

Your recommendation for our team's patience and professionalism means a lot. If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help

2024年2月5日

Sadman Sakib Nadvi was extremely helpful today. He solved problems that I had been working on for a month. THANK YOU

Fir Tree Gloves
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月24日

Amit provided absolutely awesome customer service. Very helpful and he walked me through every step to properly optimize all of my listings. Buy this app with complete confidence that it will properly optimize all of your listings.

Gilded Jewelry Designs
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our team delivered absolutely awesome customer service and guided you through optimizing all your listings.

Your confidence in our app's ability to properly optimize listings means a lot. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations

2024年2月13日

The support from Pial, was great help he sorted out my SEO issues in no time! Also offered further support if needed!
GREAT JOB!
THANK YOU!

Fashion by Ella
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:29日
Storewareが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Glad to know that you loved our support.
Please feel free to reach us when you need any help.

2024年1月17日

Nadvi helped by explaining how to optimize our website. He corrected the remaining SEO issues it bring the site ranking even higher. With the information, confidence, and showing me the road maps, I have started learning about how to choose the right keywords and operate the website. He started me on the right track. His help was a necessity and I am very thankful.

Contoureal
アプリの使用期間:29日
Storewareが返信しました 2024年1月21日

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that I could assist you in optimizing your website and addressing the remaining SEO issues. It's fantastic to know that the changes have positively impacted your site's ranking.

I'm glad I could provide you with valuable information, instill confidence, and guide you through the process of choosing the right keywords and operating your website. Helping you get started on the right track was my pleasure, and I appreciate your gratitude.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance down the road, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help!

2024年3月26日

Thank you so much Amit, you did a great work with me today. I'll like to work with you all the time, again thank you! I will recommend this app to my Shopify Store owner

Acapparelstore
アプリの使用期間:9日
Storewareが返信しました 2024年3月28日

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that we could assist you. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to helping you in the future as well. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out anytime!

2024年4月6日

Store SEO app is a game-changer! It effortlessly optimizes my store's searchability, boosting visibility and driving more traffic. A must-have for any online retailer looking to maximize their reach.
Thanks, Amit, for the superb meeting SEO session.

Bath Organica