StoreSync

StoreSync

by NV's Labs

A Powerful real time app to create product listing on eBay

Syncpedia Llc

Really solid app for making life easier for eBay sellers. Love being able to list product on shopify and being able to quickly send it over to eBay. The only concern I have is when I sent the vendor some pre sales questions I didn't get any response. Hopefully they are committed to developing it further - if they are I plan to stick with them, if it stays at this affordable price.

Missglamess

* TRULY THE BEST APP EVER. We have tested and used almost ALL other multi channel push apps and we have had mostly bad experiences from these others. With this app STORESYN, we can honestly tell you this is the app to get if you wish to easily and seamlessly without ANY EFFORT push your Shopify listings to eBay. One thing that we found out to our 'unease' whilst using other apps is that ALL your listings pictures are usually hosted on their servers and only ever linked to eBay. BUT with Storeync, these are your own images / links and allows for you to sleep at night knowing that you will not lose all your listings if the other app hosted pictures close down or you wish to not use the other app anymore ! GREAT LOW PRICE & would recommend to use it. StoreSync are even adding further modules next month to the app giving Stock Sync in almost real time. a BIG WOW all around

Celebrity Jewelry

Excellent quick help! They will walk you through anything you need either email or chat. They don't give up helping ! This app also makes it easy super easy to list on ebay. Once everything is set and ready your good to go.

Beauty N Fashion

Excellent application, easy to work, very good customer service, in one word AWESOME. Obviously the app is fantastic and makes it super easy to add products to eBay but what differentiates them from the competition is the fantastic after sales support. Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add products to eBay.

Rex Lights

I like this StoreSync app especially its bulk sync tool for eBay. It's very easy to setup & use. Save lots of time as we don't need to create products on eBay manually. This app has the capability to handle all eBay requirement. Last but not least, I got a great support from this app team to set up the StoreSync app. All the best!! Thanks.