Web Stories ‑ Better than Blog

Web Stories ‑ Better than Blog

by StorifyMe

More traffic, top SEO & more sales with mobile first content

Les Beaux Défauts

I really like how it works ! The support is really friendly and competent. Thank you again for the app

INFSD SWIMWEAR

Great idea for an app. The interface of the app is very modern with a lot of features. I will have to test it out more and experiment with the stories. Also, the support team was great, they helped me out with some custom changes in a very short period of time.

House of Racha

This is the only App you should every get!!! If you want professional quality, fast and responsive customer support, where they go the extra mile, then this it!! They made my whole day! I needed coding help and Nemanja went out his way on a WEEKEND, to quickly add links and widgets for me! It was basically a customized job! My stories are functioning at there best now!! I heart you app and Nemanja!!

Tracy McCrackin Photography

Very helpful with sending me video tutorials to help me navigate using the product for the first time.

The Healthcare Hamper Co.

The ideal solution for us which give us what we need. Great tool, Works with Shopify & faultless support, especially Nemanja!!

Vigina

THE BEST!

So, I was looking for an blog-application when I found this badass app! It easy to navigate, it looks great and professional and the chat is fast, personal and super nice!

Thank you so much for making your idea's into this app, and helping to make my world a simpler and better place! LOVE IT! ♥️

Gasko Liveno posudje

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MyShenron

So far so good, will be coming back in 30 days to tell about the results. 5 stars support already thought ;)

outletjeans

App is very easy to set up. It doesn't require any special knowledge so it is ideal for busy business owners who can focus on growing the business while knowing that Storify is doing everything for their stories and website.

In case you need any kind of help, their support is great, fast, friendly and helpful. They quickly answered all of our questions. Thank you!

Time Rediscovered

Excellent potential from a great team!

From an initial play and interaction with their support team, I know this app will go onto to be fantastic. Whilst its in its early stages the team are always open to feedback and turn around new functionality quickly.

With AMP stories looking to be an important tool in the marketing playbook I would highly recommend this app to fellow e-commerce owners!

Previous 1