StorifyMe: Stories that sell

StorifyMe: Stories that sell | Reviews

by StorifyMe

Bring mobile native stories to your mobile app and website

The Day Ahead

Just started using this app and so far its been great. Very easy to install and creating stories is a breeze. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Getbestsellers

Great support and customer service. I got a good demo and definitely can see the selling point of this product with integration to blogs and stories

Meghvi

Great app which can bring you organic traffic to your website. Highly recommended if u want people to be glued to your content by exploring trending stories similar to Instagram where people spend most of the time on the platform.

Les Beaux Défauts

I really like how it works ! The support is really friendly and competent. Thank you again for the app

INFSD SWIMWEAR

Great idea for an app. The interface of the app is very modern with a lot of features. I will have to test it out more and experiment with the stories. Also, the support team was great, they helped me out with some custom changes in a very short period of time.

House of Racha

This is the only App you should every get!!! If you want professional quality, fast and responsive customer support, where they go the extra mile, then this it!! They made my whole day! I needed coding help and Nemanja went out his way on a WEEKEND, to quickly add links and widgets for me! It was basically a customized job! My stories are functioning at there best now!! I heart you app and Nemanja!!

Tracy McCrackin Photography

Very helpful with sending me video tutorials to help me navigate using the product for the first time.

The Healthcare Hamper Co.

The ideal solution for us which give us what we need. Great tool, Works with Shopify & faultless support, especially Nemanja!!

Vigina

THE BEST!

So, I was looking for an blog-application when I found this badass app! It easy to navigate, it looks great and professional and the chat is fast, personal and super nice!

Thank you so much for making your idea's into this app, and helping to make my world a simpler and better place! LOVE IT! ♥️

Gasko Liveno posudje

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Previous 1