StorifyMe ‑ Stories That Sell

Bring mobile native stories to your mobile app or website

Free plan available
In App Stories That Sell

Undrdog Surface Products

We at Undrdog love StorifyMe! It's easy to use, helps us increase our LTV and CR, as well as it separates us from the competition!

June 30, 2022

So glad to hear this! Let us know if you need any help with our new features !!

Sterling soAKs

I just started using this app. It was a breeze to set up and use. The inbuilt templates helped me create the content in a jiffy. If that was not a winner in itself, a shout-out to the team for their support. I could not figure out how to manage the coding bit on my site and the team sorted the entire code out for me... Thanks folks! There are a few coding related complexities that I wish the team could automate, but no complaints apart from that.

May 27, 2022

Thank you! We're glad you're finding our app useful and easy to use

The Day Ahead

Just started using this app and so far its been great. Very easy to install and creating stories is a breeze. Looking forward to seeing the results!

May 27, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!

Getbestsellers

Great support and customer service. I got a good demo and definitely can see the selling point of this product with integration to blogs and stories

Meghvi

Great app which can bring you organic traffic to your website. Highly recommended if u want people to be glued to your content by exploring trending stories similar to Instagram where people spend most of the time on the platform.

Les Beaux Défauts

I really like how it works ! The support is really friendly and competent. Thank you again for the app

INFSD SWIMWEAR

Great idea for an app. The interface of the app is very modern with a lot of features. I will have to test it out more and experiment with the stories. Also, the support team was great, they helped me out with some custom changes in a very short period of time.

House of Racha

This is the only App you should every get!!! If you want professional quality, fast and responsive customer support, where they go the extra mile, then this it!! They made my whole day! I needed coding help and Nemanja went out his way on a WEEKEND, to quickly add links and widgets for me! It was basically a customized job! My stories are functioning at there best now!! I heart you app and Nemanja!!

Tracy McCrackin Photography

Very helpful with sending me video tutorials to help me navigate using the product for the first time.

The Healthcare Hamper Co.

The ideal solution for us which give us what we need. Great tool, Works with Shopify & faultless support, especially Nemanja!!

Previous 1