Instagram Feed + Reels/Story

Instagram Feed + Reels/Story

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
Storista
4.1
Edited August 17, 2022

Review update: I was received a response from Irek on their support team, explaining auto-sync. Apparently, it updates daily at 2am UTC. That's when it grabs any new reels from your IG account and that's when they will then show up on your website. I really appreciate support getting back to me to explain what I had misunderstood. I think that this app is great, and I will be recommending it to anyone who asks. --- (I'm leaving my original review here so that anyone can see the issue I thought I encountered, and the solution provided by their support team.) I was able to get reels onto my website, but it seems like the auto-sync function isn't working because any new reels that I post aren't showing up. I have tried to contact support through their chat and have gotten no response. I'm not sure if I misunderstood what the auto-sync function was supposed to do, but I will need assistance if I am going to continue to use this app.

The Clay Impress
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 1, 2022

The app works perfectly. It shows IG stories and IG feed in my store as I needed. The customer care is excellent!

Follie by Alice
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 14, 2022

This App is great to view your IG stories in the common known way. easy to integrate and with a few css tweaks you can match it the look of your theme. small theme-stylesheet related issues could easily be fixed by their nice and quick support people. thanks!

Natures Calling
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 6, 2022

Exactly what our store needed and the support team is very responsive and willing to help with any needs.

Ni De Mama
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited February 6, 2022

I started my business as an Instagram shop so I rely on stories heavily to sell my products. After trying several apps on for Insta integrations I am now rooting for this app to become the best on Shopify! Customer service is AMAZING. I am such a picky person and requested a lot customisations but everything turned out looking so good and I love it. The developer clearly has a lot of technical skills and he can carry out changes very quickly, super helpful :D I am very very happy with how my website looks now. THANK YOU SO MUCH STORISTA :D

Betterburnt