Storm Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder Now

Storm Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder Now | Reviews

by Storm Apps

Enable Pre‑order Now and Coming Soon products on your store.

Le Fromage by Ma

Needed an app to help with creating and managing pre-orders for Xmas and the support that I got to get everything up and running was absolutely fantastic! Definitely recommend this app!

Metropolitans Paris

I needed preorder as some products run out of stock
Best Customer support ever ! they helped setup the app in 5 min and even helped me with translation ! Waiting for pre-orders to come in this peak season !

Misito Gatito

Me ayudó mucho ésta app. La atención al cliente es excelente para cualquier problema que tengas. Si tienes suerte de hablar con Yuvraj, es tu día de suerte.

My Obi

Loved it! The support is great, fast and efficient. I would recommend this app. Keep up the good work!

HairVitamins.mx

I was looking for a "pre-order" app and came across this one while searching, at first i was skeptical because it was free but then i read the reviews and they were all 5 stars, now i realize why, the support is AMAZING and app works so smoothly, definitely recommend!

Bombae Brand

I used the app to start pre-order sales for a season item. The process was quick and user friendly. The customer service was exceptional and I love that there was an agent available to help me along the way just incase i encounted any issues. This app is definitely my top choice in comparison to other apps i have used in the past.

Evolve Snacks

Does the Job. Easy to setup , most importantly very effective and price competitive Customer support is also very active
Thanks

bingosocioeco

So far I have had a very good experience setting up the app. I had trouble with a couple of minor things but Heena at customer support managed to help me out very quickly. I look forward to using the app and hopefully upgrading to the full app.

Unicorn Darts Australia

THE BEST!!!! Exactly what you need with easy setup and great customer support. 2 mins and you are rolling with easy pre ordering and great ux design.

Yatta Life Inc

Excellent app, exactly what I was looking for. The support team was responsive to any of my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20