Storypop: Instagram Stories

Storypop: Instagram Stories

by Storypop

Boost sales & engagement with an Instagram Shop with Stories

funtrends4u.com

Storypop has great features to help promote and showcase our products and the support is one of a kind great

Softlens Queen

useless apps, it's not change your instagram stories with shopable link but they only appearing an image to your website and claim as stories like IG stories. 5 minutes installed and delete. i thinking about the developer should be creative to making an apps with excellent feature, it's totally useless...I'm afraid they only need our data and collect our data with connection to Instagram or facebook.

September 21, 2020

Hello,

I'm really sorry that Storypop didn't meet your expectations.

Storypop is a widget that you can add it on your store and substitute your announcement bar with visual Instagram-like content.

Think of it like Instagram Highlights, but for your store.
For example, you can create Highlights within your store for communicating:
- your summer sale (30% off)
- Covid-19 shipping updates
- Reviews and Testimonials

We're not an app that you can use to add a shoppable link to your Stories directly in the Instagram app—this is not allowed by Instagram.

Regarding our Instagram and Facebook integration, we're officially approved by Facebook and therefore we respect all privacy and data regulations. The reason we asked you to connect your Instagram account is because we fetch once per day your Instagram Stories and show them into your store—similar to Instagram Feed apps, but for Stories.

Once again, I'd like to apologize for the confusion.

Wipideal

Just installed it. Works as promised displays my Instagram stories perfectly. Also, Product Stories is an awesome feature, but I’d like to see more features about it (eg. create product videos out-of-the-box)

Also, their App support was super-fast when I had a question and they also provided an analytical FAQ page that helped a lot.

September 8, 2020

We're so excited to have you onboard 🙌

We noted your request for our Product Stories and it's something that we'll release in the near future—stay tuned! 🙏

We'd be more than happy to hear any more suggestions and feedback

Yava Fitness

Super-friendly & helpful customer support along with one of the simplest installation processes I’ve ever experienced.

I wish I could have found this app before!

Not only it lets you embed Instagram stories on your store in under 3mins, but their “Product Stories” feature makes it super-easy to create and publish beautiful product stories to promote any product.

Totally a 5/5 for me!

September 7, 2020

That's great to hear! We're also working on more updates on Product Stories—stay tuned :)

Mastic Spa

This is the 2nd store I'm using Storypop, and it's a great app with an awesome support team!

I’ve never expected users to be that interested in seeing Instagram stories on an eCommerce store, turns out I was wrong!

I'm very excited to see what the future holds for this app.

Their UI & UX is great and easy to use so far. It’s definitely a 5/5 Stars for me.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words and for trusting Storypop in your 2nd store 🙏

Mastic Spa

Storypop is a truly must-have app!

The overall interface of the app is very simple to use. I’ll definitely have to test it out more and experiment with stories and social selling.

Also, the support team was awesome, and they helped me out with all of my questions and issues that came up.

September 7, 2020

Really excited to have you onboard! Let us know if you need any help or have any more questions 🤗