Storypop Instafeed & Stories

Storypop Instafeed & Stories

by Storypop

Shoppable Instagram feed, announcement bar with video stories

TFC&H Co.

App is easy to install, very customizable & adds more visual enticement than your regular announcement banner or bar. TFC&H Co. Appreciated & Approved!!!

August 20, 2021

We are so happy that you find it useful 🙏

Stay tuned for our upcoming version that will help make commerce even more creative :)

GØLD's

Really nice app with a great support team. Special thanks to Sam for your help! I can only warmly recommend. :)

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We'd love to help you with anything needed :)

The Jerusalem Market

I had some issues first but support kindly addressed the problem, I did not receive their emails and I thought they were not answering, so I left a bad review, but they stayed polite and respectful at all time and manage to find a way to contact me and solve the issue that was preventing me of login. I had a small issue with the layout of the pop ups and they did a customization to solve the issue, this was done promptly. So far the app works well and it does what it is suppose to do. Looking forward for the new updates. Thanks to the team for being kind and responsive.

August 20, 2021

We truly appreciate your support and patience! We're doing our best to build the first Storytelling marketing app and give excellent support and value to our customers :)

We're also launching a major update next month—stay tuned :)

VPA Australia

Storypop offers a great new feature to our site.
Developers are really reliable and easy to work with.

August 20, 2021

We're so excited to have you as one of our first customers :)
Your support and feedback mean a lot to our team—thank you so much!

funtrends4u.com

Storypop has great features to help promote and showcase our products and the support is one of a kind great

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to our team :)
Feel free to reach out anytime!

Wipideal

Just installed it. Works as promised displays my Instagram stories perfectly. Also, Product Stories is an awesome feature, but I’d like to see more features about it (eg. create product videos out-of-the-box)

Also, their App support was super-fast when I had a question and they also provided an analytical FAQ page that helped a lot.

September 8, 2020

We're so excited to have you onboard 🙌

We noted your request for our Product Stories and it's something that we'll release in the near future—stay tuned! 🙏

We'd be more than happy to hear any more suggestions and feedback

Yava Fitness

Super-friendly & helpful customer support along with one of the simplest installation processes I’ve ever experienced.

I wish I could have found this app before!

Not only it lets you embed Instagram stories on your store in under 3mins, but their “Product Stories” feature makes it super-easy to create and publish beautiful product stories to promote any product.

Totally a 5/5 for me!

September 7, 2020

That's great to hear! We're also working on more updates on Product Stories—stay tuned :)

Mastic Spa

This is the 2nd store I'm using Storypop, and it's a great app with an awesome support team!

I’ve never expected users to be that interested in seeing Instagram stories on an eCommerce store, turns out I was wrong!

I'm very excited to see what the future holds for this app.

Their UI & UX is great and easy to use so far. It’s definitely a 5/5 Stars for me.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words and for trusting Storypop in your 2nd store 🙏

Mastic Spa

Storypop is a truly must-have app!

The overall interface of the app is very simple to use. I’ll definitely have to test it out more and experiment with stories and social selling.

Also, the support team was awesome, and they helped me out with all of my questions and issues that came up.

September 7, 2020

Really excited to have you onboard! Let us know if you need any help or have any more questions 🤗