Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, Skip the cart page

Price: Free

The Kobby Store

The app is great, easy to use & support is right there to help you out really fast. Oh, & the app is FREE..this is just amazing!

PROJECTISR US

Great app from a functionality standpoint. Just the support experience is something that I've never experienced in other apps. They will ask for your money for any type of small customization. My other third-party app is willing to reach out to this app's dev and trying to solving issues, while Globo's support refuses to help unless we pay them. This is insane. I am already on their pro plan and this is the how their support treats their customers.

Delux Gadget

Time spent using app 1 day

i have problem with the app, i puts a empty space in the bottom I tried to fix it but I could not I hope you will fix this problem

Dreamshopzilla.com

Location Singapore

I find this app quite useful, help my potential buyer to add to cart and initiate checkout faster. The technical support are prompt and helpful. I highly recommend this app to anyone who need it.

nairobijackets

Location Kenya

I removed the app but the add to cart button was broken. I was only removing it to test out what it's like to use the site without a sticky add to cart but my product page HTML was broken after I uninstalled the code.

Main Street

They helped me with my issue to make the app work with my theme on Shopify, and gave me the tools to optimize

LUCKY

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 8 minutes

This app is really bad and doesn't let you edit anything, just go paid at this point its really useless.

BlingFeed

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Disappointed & Angry! The app ruined my store by deleting some of the pages from the site. While the standard response would be that the app does not use pages, but I'm not the first one to get this issue. Check other reviews.

January 16, 2020

Hi,
We are here to help you if there is any issue. Please, I just need a message form you for the issue so I can help you to fix it.

Zen Stick Concept

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Lé Uniq

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

January 9, 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15