Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Globo Sticky Add To Cart

by Globo

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, Skip the cart page

Delux Gadget

i have problem with the app, i puts a empty space in the bottom I tried to fix it but I could not I hope you will fix this problem

Dreamshopzilla.com

I find this app quite useful, help my potential buyer to add to cart and initiate checkout faster. The technical support are prompt and helpful. I highly recommend this app to anyone who need it.

nairobijackets

I removed the app but the add to cart button was broken. I was only removing it to test out what it's like to use the site without a sticky add to cart but my product page HTML was broken after I uninstalled the code.

Main Street

They helped me with my issue to make the app work with my theme on Shopify, and gave me the tools to optimize

LUCKY

This app is really bad and doesn't let you edit anything, just go paid at this point its really useless.

BlingFeed

Disappointed & Angry! The app ruined my store by deleting some of the pages from the site. While the standard response would be that the app does not use pages, but I'm not the first one to get this issue. Check other reviews.

January 16, 2020

Hi,
We are here to help you if there is any issue. Please, I just need a message form you for the issue so I can help you to fix it.

Zen Stick Concept

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Lé Uniq

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

January 9, 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

Smart Shopppe

I was using this app and it was working perfectly but now the sticky add to cart bar does not show up. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and it still does not work. I can not find any way to contact their support.

getmii

One of the best skip cart app! Allowed you to do all-in one app at a very good price. I highly recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15