Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Globo Sticky Add To Cart

by Globo

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, skip Cart, 1 Click Upsell

Lé Uniq

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

Smart Shopppe

I was using this app and it was working perfectly but now the sticky add to cart bar does not show up. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and it still does not work. I can not find any way to contact their support.

getmii

One of the best skip cart app! Allowed you to do all-in one app at a very good price. I highly recommend it

Puppypreme™

Keep away from this App!!! It automatically deleted my Terms & Conditions page. I never write reviews but this is unacceptable. Would have given 0 stars if possible

November 13, 2019

Hi there,

The app doesn't manage your page. We don't create/update/delete any page on your store. Please check your shop activity log.
I think you was wrong with other app.

By the way, we have tried to reach you on email, but don't hear from you.

Thanks,
Helen

Blinger-shop

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!! Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!!

Tune Master

The app is easy to install. And support was super helpful with integrating the sticky button on a custom page.

Rockledge Designs LLC

I just installed this app. I'm hoping it works as good as the preview of it claims. The different features available in the free plan are nice.

Loja Dantas

oláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláolá

FairKing

I used this app to help my conversions. I ahve used it before with another store that i own i have now just reintegrated it with my new up and running store. Highly recommend if you want my conversions!

Marthshop.com

App muito bom, ainda estou fazendo mais testes, mas ainda deixa a desejar na dinâmica das funções.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15