Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Globo Sticky Add To Cart

by Globo

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, skip Cart, 1 Click Upsell

BlingFeed

Disappointed & Angry! The app ruined my store by deleting some of the pages from the site. While the standard response would be that the app does not use pages, but I'm not the first one to get this issue. Check other reviews.

January 16, 2020

Hi,
We are here to help you if there is any issue. Please, I just need a message form you for the issue so I can help you to fix it.

Zen Stick Concept

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Lé Uniq

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

January 9, 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

Smart Shopppe

I was using this app and it was working perfectly but now the sticky add to cart bar does not show up. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and it still does not work. I can not find any way to contact their support.

getmii

One of the best skip cart app! Allowed you to do all-in one app at a very good price. I highly recommend it

Puppypreme™

Keep away from this App!!! It automatically deleted my Terms & Conditions page. I never write reviews but this is unacceptable. Would have given 0 stars if possible

November 13, 2019

Hi there,

The app doesn't manage your page. We don't create/update/delete any page on your store. Please check your shop activity log.
I think you was wrong with other app.

By the way, we have tried to reach you on email, but don't hear from you.

Thanks,
Helen

Blinger-shop

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!! Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps. I love it very much. Strongly recommend everyone!!!!!

Tune Master

The app is easy to install. And support was super helpful with integrating the sticky button on a custom page.

Rockledge Designs LLC

I just installed this app. I'm hoping it works as good as the preview of it claims. The different features available in the free plan are nice.

Loja Dantas

oláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláoláolá

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15