Globo Sticky Add To Cart , 152 Rezensionen

• 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2023

This app is great with amazing support,

TCG Corner
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
30 tage mit der App
1. November 2023

It is fabulous to use this application. I was facing some issue in displaying sticky add to cart and they fixed it within 48 hours, the response time was also good.

Quick Fit

24. Februar 2024

VERY GOOD

My Store
22. Februar 2024

App funzionale e supporto disponibilissimo. Grazie mille

Otramira
Italien
13. Januar 2020

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Zen Stick Concept
Chile
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
16. April 2019

I would give it 4 or maybe 3 stars but I can’t. Even though the app tends to break what surprises me about the Globo Software company is that they go right in and fix it. In the future when we have actual sales I was going to go with a different company to expand our offerings. Globo is brilliant in they provided this for free and even though things don’t work if you live in the USA write them an email and as long as they are not on holiday they get it all fixed while you sleep. I am really amazed at the work and dedication they put in. Yes I almost put in 3 or 4 stars but the love that they put in the customer service makes up for everything! Nice job and keep up the amazing work.

Spot of Honey
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
9. Dezember 2019

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

Lé Uniq
Philippinen
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Globo hat geantwortet 9. Januar 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen

Bearbeitet am 13. Februar 2019

Nice idea, but unfortunately doesn't work that well. Didn't pop up and the sticky bar doesn't allow variable selection. Sorry, but it was a miss for my store. Even after adjusting the settings several times, there was no change. I tried each one of the settings for the sticky bar, and nothing worked with respect to the selection of variables.

Renown Premium Hair
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
26. Februar 2019

is a good app kinda weird to use tho like i want it to go live and its not going live it used to work properly tho

RAP1D TR3NDS