Globo Sticky Add To Cart , 152 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 67% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de novembro de 2023

This app is great with amazing support,

TCG Corner
Hong Kong, RAE da China
30 dias usando o app
1 de novembro de 2023

It is fabulous to use this application. I was facing some issue in displaying sticky add to cart and they fixed it within 48 hours, the response time was also good.

Quick Fit
Índia
4 dias usando o app
14 de abril de 2023

Highly recommended, functional, elegant, time saving, convenient, free, all you need!!!
Iam very satisfied!

Nervila
Estados Unidos
6 minutos usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

App funzionale e supporto disponibilissimo. Grazie mille

Otramira
Itália
13 de janeiro de 2020

Amazing support!
totally recommended i has some issue but get very good support until been solved! thanks you.

Zen Stick Concept
Chile
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
16 de abril de 2019

I would give it 4 or maybe 3 stars but I can’t. Even though the app tends to break what surprises me about the Globo Software company is that they go right in and fix it. In the future when we have actual sales I was going to go with a different company to expand our offerings. Globo is brilliant in they provided this for free and even though things don’t work if you live in the USA write them an email and as long as they are not on holiday they get it all fixed while you sleep. I am really amazed at the work and dedication they put in. Yes I almost put in 3 or 4 stars but the love that they put in the customer service makes up for everything! Nice job and keep up the amazing work.

Spot of Honey
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
1 de setembro de 2023

Heel gemakkelijk te installeren, geen voorkennis vereist.
Werkt simpel en is ook heel vlot te personaliseren.
Topper!

iBite Store
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
9 de dezembro de 2019

Very helpful chat support! I love the app and the responsiveness of their chat support! They'll help you asap! Love it!

Lé Uniq
Filipinas
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Globo deixou uma resposta 9 de janeiro de 2020

Our team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost! Helen