Globo Sticky Add To Cart

Globo Sticky Add To Cart

by Globo

Boost sales with sticky Add To Cart, skip Cart, 1 Click Upsell

LUCKY

This app is really bad and doesn't let you edit anything, just go paid at this point its really useless.

BlingFeed

Disappointed & Angry! The app ruined my store by deleting some of the pages from the site. While the standard response would be that the app does not use pages, but I'm not the first one to get this issue. Check other reviews.

January 16, 2020

Hi,
We are here to help you if there is any issue. Please, I just need a message form you for the issue so I can help you to fix it.

Puppypreme™

Keep away from this App!!! It automatically deleted my Terms & Conditions page. I never write reviews but this is unacceptable. Would have given 0 stars if possible

November 13, 2019

Hi there,

The app doesn't manage your page. We don't create/update/delete any page on your store. Please check your shop activity log.
I think you was wrong with other app.

By the way, we have tried to reach you on email, but don't hear from you.

Kobedoo

The "BUY NOW" button doesnt even works!! Urgghh! Please fix it =(( ................................................

naolady

Instale la aplicación para probarla, no me agradó, la eliminé de mi tienda y me sigue apareciendo, no me gusta y no tengo ninguna otra aplicación instalada en mi tienda, sin embargo me sigue apareciendo, espero me ayuden a solucionar el problema, gracias

July 28, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your problem. We are working on next update for fixing the bugs. By the time, please give me admin access to email contact@globosoftware.net. So we can help you to fix the problem. We need access to Apps, Themes.

CosmoBags

I downloaded this app for a minute and quickly attempted to uninstall because it doesn't show product variants on mobile. After removing it from my store the sticky cart still shows up on my product page and is in full effect. I have no idea how to get this off and it's probably slowing down my page loading times.

So please help me actually remove the app from my store and I'll update this review.

July 17, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience.
We don't have large space on mobile. So after your customer click to "Buy Now", the variants will be appeared.
To fully uninstall, Please give me admin access to contact@globosoftware.net
or do following the document:

Summermusthaves2019

Do not use this, you cannot delete it from your site and your checkout is looking like crap with thas app.

July 16, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your experience. Could you please give me more information about the problem. We didn't get the similar report from other users.
If it is a bug, we will fix it immediately.

Spacedge

Même désinstallé les module de l'app restes. Je ne trouve même pas ce fameux code dans mon thème, une perte d'argent de mon côté.

エクセル ブランドショッピング

My goodness, this software is completely useless, the jump can not be passed, today's half-day advertising costs are spent, I now check out this is a wrong software.

April 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank for your review. We are sorry for your bad experience. Could you please let us know what was it wrong? We listen any feedback to improve the app.

Pet Accessories Worldwide

it really doesn't work and I wasted my time on this app. DONT GET IT. This is just not the right app for this job. I really don't like it. bruh

April 2, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. I don't know why it doesn't work with your store. Could you please share us more details?
We provide free install for the app, please contact us if you can't install.

Previous 1 3