Social Media Stream

Social Media Stream

by SmartFox

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

Grandma Quotes

At first after upgrading, the feed still only showed 18 posts. I was able to contact and speak with Kirk though and he was able to fix the issue. Now the app is working as expected and looks great. Thanks for the help!!

Florist In Monash

great apps to increase the sale

Travelfood Curated Wines

Great customer support. Easy to implement. Thank you!

Zoonibo

Looks like a good concept and installed ok, however you cannot use the free version without having a link to the Social Stream website, which means I cannot test without it making my website look unprofessional.

Inno Home

Installed this app and I'm satisfied with it so far.

Tiny Tendo Games

For Free, can't complain. However, it displays in an iframe with scrollbars and you cannot set # of pictures, rows, or columns. Because of this, I'd say Instafeed is better. However, this would come in as 2nd for me (as far as plugins to display IG stream), because a lot of other plugins that were supposed to have a free edition were garbage.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Good App to have!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Threadiverse

I've since started using another app because I need a bit more functionality but for shopify this plugin has been good the time I've used it. Definitely recommended.

Jkfn

Works great. I think every shop should get it. It's one of the best ways to display your social feed for free :) I am very happy with this app.

Swim Smart

Great looking app, easy to use and set up. Had some trouble connecting the Instagram account, but had quick help and got it up and running.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35