Social Media Stream

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Auto Motion

Fantastic customer service! Great you tube video. Steam less process to integrate to the website.

NanWasHere

Just what I was looking for! Thank you for creating this. Easy to install and free!

banganddanger

Awesome customer service!!! Within minutes Emma made changes to the app that helps me immensely! I would get any service or app she is promoting! A+++++++!

E And J Barre Boutique

Great customer service! I wanted to get the captions taken off our instagram pictures to make the page more visually appealing and I emailed them. Less than 12 hours later (in the middle of the night) I got an email from Emma and she did it for me! So awesome! I would give it 5 stars, but we would just like the ability to have a small header at the top of the page directing people on how to tag us on instagram. Please develop this option so we can add a header! Thanks Emma and Social Media Stream team!
UPDATE:
We are experiencing problems with this staying live on our site. For the second time in a few weeks, we have had to reconnect the app to our page because it stopped showing our instagram feeds. No reason has been given from their customer service department. Frustrated and may have to look for another app with similar features. If this is a bug, please fix!!!

House of Corsets

Fantastic. Great to see such a personal touch with this App. Ready to help and tweak as necessary. Super. Highly recommended to all.

Hello El Nido

Just what I was looking for! Emma went above and beyond! Thank you so much!!!

Backtozero

This is one of the best app I've ever used in shopify!
Very easy to use and works great!
Keep up the good work!

Fitness Platoon

I am doing my best to establish a perfect storefront with very little website building experience. I came across this app and believed it was a great fit for us. I added Social Media Stream to my account and within a few hours i was contacted by Emma who asked me if she could help me with anything, I gladly said yes and Emma structured everything to look fantastic and functional. I love this application and the OUTSTANDING customer service, i can highly recommend this app. Thank you!!

Heimsreisa

Loved the app - And the support is fantastic - Keep up the good work!

Standard Lifewear

Works Great! Their team was very responsive with technical support, and even catered to one of our Customization requests!!! Highly recommend implementing their app on your site! check out their app in action http://www.standardlifewear.com/apps/stream/