Social Media Stream

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Mncashmere

Great app for a basic need to populate a website with social media content. Especially helpful if making a website for a client with rich social activity.

Lolas Design Loft

Very Easy to install....Love it!! Thank You!

Entorno Bano

Great app, check out on my store: www.entornobano.com

Personalizedstickers

great app, looks great, easy install, you can look our social media @ ventosa.co
thanks to Social Media Stream to make this fantastic and easy to install app! congrats!

Nice Modern Menswear

Awesome functionality. Currently on Nicemodernmenswear.com

Watermans

LOVE IT - see it in action here https://WatermansHair.com then press customer images

Parkdalebutter

This has never worked on my shopify page so I uninstalled it. My website still shows a pink bar with their logo at the bottom. I've tried reaching out to customer service and heard nothing. This is either a scam or just bad customer service. Very unsatisfied

Abroha Threads

Does what it says it is going to do. With a free app, you cannot expect it to go above and beyond and this one does not. Good service though, we are still appreciative.

Lucidly Awake

We absolutely love this easy to install app (and its FREE) which helped us connect our Instagram feed to our site. We've been in business since 2014 and just recently found out about this app...we've been missing out lol. Highly recommend this app!

Betterjewels

This app is an excellent way to engage your customers on social media which can be excellent for marketing.