Social Media Stream

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

Corvette Lights

No return Emails Bad business

Scent Sip

app not working and no response after several contact attempts

Zl Hula Hoops 2

App was great, then broke like 2 weeks ago or so. I upgraded tried contacting them no replies. What is going on ?

Zavior

Doesn't work. Tried to contact them a few times but no reply

Shopphonefancy Com

app does not work. doesn't allow you to connect to instagram

Parkdalebutter

This has never worked on my shopify page so I uninstalled it. My website still shows a pink bar with their logo at the bottom. I've tried reaching out to customer service and heard nothing. This is either a scam or just bad customer service. Very unsatisfied

The Fishing Marathon 2

The app does not work and the support does not paying attention to my requests.

Mattany

we just cancelled this. there was periodic intermittent down time here and there and the need to re-install if instagram changed something in their code which i understood but then it went down for a week. i wrote to the developer and he told us to re-install the app. when we tried to do so, we got an error message that our instagram handle is invalid and does not exist. this happened to two separate clients using the app - we tried three browsers and on two different computers - one a mac and one a pc and still got the same error. vendor did not provide assistance after this so we cancelled our subscription. unfortunately we will not get our money back.

Totallypolished

Please dont waste your money! it doesn't work!!!

Pinatawholesale

This app is a SCAM. Our company needed a way to integrate our Instagram feeds into our Shopify official page. We looked for an app that could solve this problem and we found this one. When we started utilizing it we were satisfied with it. It all changed quickly though. Because we were using the free trial we had to uninstall and reinstall the application each time we updated our account. This was no problem; we were planning on paying to have the service upgraded anyway. The problem came when we paid for the service and tried to integrate Instagram again. It failed. It would not let us access our feeds, displaying this message each time we tried: “Error: The selected account does not exist. Please try again with another account”. This happened time and time again, no matter the Instagram username we used. Our business relies heavily on our Instagram feeds so it goes without saying this problem affected us extremely. We contacted customer support immediately and we were did NOTHING to solve this inconvenience. For starters, they always took one or two days to reply to our e-mails, and every time they did reply they did it with things like “Can you kindly confirm you still have the same problem?” Yeah, if I sent you the e-mail is because we have a problem. A week went by and the problem was not solved, we asked for a refund and have not got it. They have not replied. USING THIS APP COST US A LOT OF MONEY; USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Previous 1