Social Media Stream

Social Media Stream

by SmartFox

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

Tuseno

Nope, didn't work for us. Had to look for other alternatives and found a free widget instead

Taste Tea Naturals

Update:
The ugly purple "powered by" bar and the fact that it was on a separate page really bothered me. I found an Instagram widget for my homepage called LightWidget that does the same for a one time fee of $10, it updates every 40 minutes and you have customization options. Check out my store www.tasteteanaturals.com it looks great! It's only for Instagram so stick with Social Media Stream if you want other feeds to show or you want a separate page.
______________________________________________________________
This app is good for a free app. Three major points for improvement.
1. Allow admin to be able to make changes such as edit text/captions, unselect certain pictures they don't want shown, and prioritize one stream over another.
2. The purple colour for the "powered by" bar is terrible and clashes with my theme.
3. Would be ideal for it to feature on the homepage but will have to probably just upgrade my theme instead.
For now it will do the job.

Lalalandsynth

Liked it , upgraded, paid, did not get the upgrade , still at 18 posts and super slow refresh . Still no support . Will review my review when I get support and my matter resolved.,