Social Media Stream

Social Media Stream

by SmartFox

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

Zoonibo

Looks like a good concept and installed ok, however you cannot use the free version without having a link to the Social Stream website, which means I cannot test without it making my website look unprofessional.

Collection Xix

like this app, easy enough to install. but don't like having a separate page for the instagram pictures. we post a lot of people wearing our products. would love to be able to have it on every product page so potential buyers could scroll though and see actual customers wearing the clothes.

Nodal Ninja

Not enough integration channels. We could not add Vimeo or LinkedIn. Also limited to only 3 types of display (grid, 3D cube and slideshow) all of which are not controllable. Also no control over what's displayed or how many items you can display from each channels. So lesser used channels get equal show as more popular ones.

And there support page (https://app.socialstream.io/shopify/support) returns 404 error with support email address.

They need an FAQ page which would may have saved us the $9.95 Gold Plan Charge - only used for 30 minutes - our fault for the upgrade but thought it might have lead to more streams.

Finalfocus

Good app that works nicely. 5 stars if it was stable: Unfortunately it seems to crash and be unavailable somewhat consistently - twice in the 3 days since we installed it.

Technotronic

It looks good and helps in increasing connectivity.

Foxtail 2

Not bad. It's not great by far, but it's not totally bad, because when it finally showed up it was kinda cool. Didn't fit our image.

Guardsred Design

Good app when it works but often it shows nothing which can be frustrating

Kick T Shirts

Not enough info, eg dates for the posts. Pretty basic. But I did like the install video, very nice!

Paradise 57 Apparel

Could be better in my opinion. The "cube" display doesn't work for me. Just shows 3 images only and doesn't change them. Slow to update. Ugly purple "powered by" banner...I know it's the free version but it could at least have the option of blending it to your theme. Not impressed particulary.

E And J Barre Boutique

Great customer service! I wanted to get the captions taken off our instagram pictures to make the page more visually appealing and I emailed them. Less than 12 hours later (in the middle of the night) I got an email from Emma and she did it for me! So awesome! I would give it 5 stars, but we would just like the ability to have a small header at the top of the page directing people on how to tag us on instagram. Please develop this option so we can add a header! Thanks Emma and Social Media Stream team!
UPDATE:
We are experiencing problems with this staying live on our site. For the second time in a few weeks, we have had to reconnect the app to our page because it stopped showing our instagram feeds. No reason has been given from their customer service department. Frustrated and may have to look for another app with similar features. If this is a bug, please fix!!!