Social Media Stream

Social Media Stream

by SmartFox

Stream All Your Social Media Into One Stunning Widget

Grandma Quotes

At first after upgrading, the feed still only showed 18 posts. I was able to contact and speak with Kirk though and he was able to fix the issue. Now the app is working as expected and looks great. Thanks for the help!!

Tiny Tendo Games

For Free, can't complain. However, it displays in an iframe with scrollbars and you cannot set # of pictures, rows, or columns. Because of this, I'd say Instafeed is better. However, this would come in as 2nd for me (as far as plugins to display IG stream), because a lot of other plugins that were supposed to have a free edition were garbage.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Have been using for awhile. Good App to have!!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Nilight Led Light Bar

it is a great app, but it can only show the stream of one social platform, though I have added all.

Mncashmere

Great app for a basic need to populate a website with social media content. Especially helpful if making a website for a client with rich social activity.

Abroha Threads

Does what it says it is going to do. With a free app, you cannot expect it to go above and beyond and this one does not. Good service though, we are still appreciative.

Www Joshoshea Com

Finally I've been able to Integrate my fb feed on my website! Easy to install and works perfect.

Onlybrown

Its easy-to-use and its free. Allows our visitors to have a quick glance of our posts without leaving the website. Awesome!

Kelvin (owner/founder)
onlyBrown

Iko Chic

A nice and simple app. Looks great. Comes with a few insta image customisation. With the free account, you only get 18 feeds. After that you have to upgrade to the paying service.

You cannot customise the colour of the footer bar showing who the app belongs to. This is a downer as you cannot get it to match your theme.

1 Of A Kind More

Still not 100% everything I need to do but I have had a jump in views.

Previous 1 3 4