Streetify Address Verification

Streetify Address Verification

by Shopinet

Verify shipping addresses. On-time delivery. Happy customers.

Joya Shop USA

I have contacted you many times, there is an issue with the app, but you do not answer. Could yo please contact us?

Siete Foods Wholesale

Can't install the code using the instructions provided and all attempts to reach customer service have gone unresponded to.

YOGA REBEL

Simply the worst support I've encountered (i.e there is none!) Had installation issues and despite several requests for help/support got none. Uninstalled.

André’s Confiserie Suisse

I have been unable to successfully load this app. Support wrote asking which of two fixes I wanted to try, but have not yet received that information - after reaching back to them twice.
Will uninstall unless a fix appears today.

That's Trend'e

Great App to have added to my Store and support was awesome in helping me with getting it set up. Thanks you for such a great App!

Food-Links

Very useful for my Website and the support is very helpful if there are problems. I can easily restrict the list of pincode/postal code for delivery options.

Chefalain

The support to install it was very good
Seems to work so far.

Wrought Iron Haven

This is the only addy verifiy app you need. I have tested them all! Trust me and this is the only one that actually verifies if USPS delivers. If you don't believe be check this test address that I know USPS does not deliver to: 1535 Pine Ave
Tahoe City, CA, 96145. if you have the draft orders checked on you won't get fake/test checkout info for your precious mailing lists.
I have one suggestion for them to allow the blocking of the most high risk frieght forwarders 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126
You can do this yourself by putting those zips in box "Restricted delivery areas" and adding We do not ship to freight forwarders in box "Pop-up message". we have lost thousands due to fraud scammers in Miami on our Home & Garden website https://wroughtironhaven.com but no more!!

Elegance Link

Very useful app. And Michael was very professional

Apollo Satellite

I am sure it is a great app for people that are allowed to use it. If you do not have Shopify Plus, you can not use this app. They should really put this in their description before you choose to install and waste your time setting it up. I sent a message to their support if there was anywhere else I could put their code, since I do not have a checkout.liquid and received no response.

Previous 1