Streetshirts

Print on demand T-Shirt printing & drop-shipping from the UK

The "Original" Devil T-Shirt Collection

These people are utterly incompetent. I have had nothing but problems with Streetshirts and have finally lost my patients. So far, I have had coupons for late arrivals that do not work, smudged prints, bleeding prints, undersized prints (event when they reprinted from a previously undersized print), prints on the wrong colour t-shirt, and lastly double-billed. I would not recommend them.

UnderTheArtHouse

Reeeeally bad app. They say they print quickly, they do not. A customer ordered the same shirt size in two different colours. One shirt was true to size, the other was 2 inches smaller than stated. They're unhelpful and close the chat on you. The prints on the shirts have a horrible smell.

T-SHIRT WARRIOR

This App is a nightmare. Horrible customer care. If you are into POD (Print On Demand), These guys will ruin your business. The 2 samples I ordered ended up in the bin. It's only suitable probably for amateurs who want their pets' image on their T-Shirts.

Fat Chimp

I have had many issues, questions and have lost 2 weeks trying to speak with this firm, messenger isnt good enough. I dont feel confident in a company who dosent want to speak on the telephone. Another faceless company! Your product sits on shopify but you havent got all the angles covered to compliment my shop. Hence I went to another for the above reasons! If my Sku dosent match then i cant order, etc.

James Norbury Art

Customer support is really poor and their app fails over half the time.

Letsgetshirty Uk

Would not reccomend at all, there pricing seems to be made complex on purpose, We ended up doing a test and was charged £15 for a t-shirt which is retail :o sent an email to the company to see if we had been overcharged and got a response back asking for the invoice number which we gave. 1 week later still no reply! and t-shirt received today which is probably worth £1 and looks terrible.

There are other better options out there and we will be using them!

Prismegifts

6 or so times out of 10 it wouldnt save to my store constantly run errors i have tried several times, gave up not worth it

Bagthatgift

I have used Street Shirts for odd orders since we started. The quality of the shirts is excellent on Gildan apparel. Printing is OK though on some garments we noticed odd faded images, IM sure this was a one off odd thing as most orders we have been happy with as were our customers. Customer service is good too. Pricing is based on a tiered volume system so the more you sell the better discount you get.

Thats great if you are selling loads but the postage is very expensive in my opinion. £2.50 +VAT for a one garment shipment?

Inkthreadable are £1.52 per garment so if SS can lower their shipping costs on a per garment basis it would be more credible to use them for dropshipping sourcing.

Dumbironictshirts

This app is great, easy to use and really well documented. I was reassured when I read that they pull in the mockup from your Shopify store so the person doing the printing can see what it should look like and I can confirm the shirts I just received after placing an order on my store look exactly as I intended and the quality of the print is really good.

The Killing Tree Clothing

EDIT - Feb 2017: Having used SS for a few months - we have now moved away to another supplier. The main issues we've struggled with is the surge in refunded goods (quadrupled) as a result of unhappy customers, other issues like misaligned prints and marks on tshirts and the general appearance of the t-shirt when it's opened have really been the nail in the coffin for us. The app works fine however, Steve is constantly working towards improving this journey which is positive but for us the basics weren't delivered this time.

Dec 16: Having migrated from POD services in the UK we have found in Steve a dedicated and efficient supplier for some our Sweats. He has also added at our request garment types we use so we hope to be expanding our product range very soon! Great App, Great Service.

Previous 1