Streetshirts

Print on demand T-Shirt printing & drop-shipping from the UK

James Norbury Art

Customer support is really poor and their app fails over half the time.

Letsgetshirty Uk

Would not reccomend at all, there pricing seems to be made complex on purpose, We ended up doing a test and was charged £15 for a t-shirt which is retail :o sent an email to the company to see if we had been overcharged and got a response back asking for the invoice number which we gave. 1 week later still no reply! and t-shirt received today which is probably worth £1 and looks terrible.

There are other better options out there and we will be using them!

Prismegifts

6 or so times out of 10 it wouldnt save to my store constantly run errors i have tried several times, gave up not worth it

Bagthatgift

I have used Street Shirts for odd orders since we started. The quality of the shirts is excellent on Gildan apparel. Printing is OK though on some garments we noticed odd faded images, IM sure this was a one off odd thing as most orders we have been happy with as were our customers. Customer service is good too. Pricing is based on a tiered volume system so the more you sell the better discount you get.

Thats great if you are selling loads but the postage is very expensive in my opinion. £2.50 +VAT for a one garment shipment?

Inkthreadable are £1.52 per garment so if SS can lower their shipping costs on a per garment basis it would be more credible to use them for dropshipping sourcing.

Dumbironictshirts

This app is great, easy to use and really well documented. I was reassured when I read that they pull in the mockup from your Shopify store so the person doing the printing can see what it should look like and I can confirm the shirts I just received after placing an order on my store look exactly as I intended and the quality of the print is really good.

The Killing Tree Clothing

EDIT - Feb 2017: Having used SS for a few months - we have now moved away to another supplier. The main issues we've struggled with is the surge in refunded goods (quadrupled) as a result of unhappy customers, other issues like misaligned prints and marks on tshirts and the general appearance of the t-shirt when it's opened have really been the nail in the coffin for us. The app works fine however, Steve is constantly working towards improving this journey which is positive but for us the basics weren't delivered this time.

Dec 16: Having migrated from POD services in the UK we have found in Steve a dedicated and efficient supplier for some our Sweats. He has also added at our request garment types we use so we hope to be expanding our product range very soon! Great App, Great Service.

Gotmeagift

Awesome app. Steve and the team at StreetShirts are brilliant. The app itself is amazing and painless to setup. I have used a few other t-shirt app integrations and had issues with data connections etc. Not with this app. Yes theres some leg work to setup but the tighter control it gives you is amazing. All my future Shopify sites fir garment printing needs are and will be covered on this app.

Letsgetshirty

However good an app may be it would be pointless if it didn’t connect to a an equally good company. In this case not only is this an exceptional app, it comes from a company with exceptional communication combined with great product and delivery.

The way that this app combines with the “Edit Variants” facility within Shopify can allow you to copy and paste sku codes for garment colour and size combinations along with artwork file urls in the ‘barcode’ area with great ease, and is especially handy if you want to fine tune artwork files to better match garment colours. You can for example paste in the artwork url for a file that would go just on black shirts, and another more suited to white shirts in a matter of seconds.

The usefulness of this hosted artwork system, whether it be on your own server, drop box or wherever is a real boon and far outweighs any initial setting up concerns.

Processing printing and delivery has been prompt and painless too.

I set up shop using another app, and not only was that a tedious process setting up products with a variety of colours and artwork combinations, the printing and delivery times where terrible compared to the exemplary service and ease of use that Streetshirts have provided.

This app is just a ‘must have’.

Tshirtwearz

Simply put this app is great if you are a Street Shirts customer / reseller. Makes the art of processing orders easy as 123. A bit of setting up for your products but once you do a few its simple and the workflow to get it done is easy. Street Shirts customer service is beyond what you would expect with enquiries and questions answered in a timely polite manor. I now have three shops on Shopify that use the app. Makes processing my third party sellers orders simple too. Get this app. Its great. My main website is https://tshirtwearz.com