Streetshirts

Print on demand T-Shirt printing & drop-shipping from the UK

Fat Chimp

I have had many issues, questions and have lost 2 weeks trying to speak with this firm, messenger isnt good enough. I dont feel confident in a company who dosent want to speak on the telephone. Another faceless company! Your product sits on shopify but you havent got all the angles covered to compliment my shop. Hence I went to another for the above reasons! If my Sku dosent match then i cant order, etc.

James Norbury Art

Customer support is really poor and their app fails over half the time.

The Killing Tree Clothing

EDIT - Feb 2017: Having used SS for a few months - we have now moved away to another supplier. The main issues we've struggled with is the surge in refunded goods (quadrupled) as a result of unhappy customers, other issues like misaligned prints and marks on tshirts and the general appearance of the t-shirt when it's opened have really been the nail in the coffin for us. The app works fine however, Steve is constantly working towards improving this journey which is positive but for us the basics weren't delivered this time.

Dec 16: Having migrated from POD services in the UK we have found in Steve a dedicated and efficient supplier for some our Sweats. He has also added at our request garment types we use so we hope to be expanding our product range very soon! Great App, Great Service.