Strike Animated Add to Cart

Convert more visitors through animated Add to Cart button

$2.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Verde Finds

I really dont have a hard background when it comes to coding. I simply followed youtube tutorials and the community page, but when i hit a complicated coding to add the cart button on my collection page i messed it up, that's when i decided to go for an app like this. in a matter of minutes the support who helped me resolved it! I like to commend everyone for a job well done on the app and support! thank you!

May 2, 2021

Thank you for you review, we are always happy to help

Harford Road Liquors

Service/ product: great!
Communications: right on time!
So why not install these guys' app and support them. I recommend this app to everyone.

skullverse

I love this app, these buttons are really cute. At first I had an issue but customer support was very helpful. The fixed my issue right away!

February 25, 2021

Thanks so much, always happy to help :)

DelMar Wardrobe

Nice app, just started using it but so far so good. Got some problems adjusting the app to my theme, support fixed it in seconds. Great support, very responsive!

February 20, 2021

Thanks so much, Happy to help :)

Fluffy Meow

After installing the app, the button turned out to be non-adaptive, but the support team quickly fixed it. Now adaptive for mobile and desktop versions. I am very happy. Thanks.

February 18, 2021

Thanks so much. We are always here to help :)