Sub‑second Search

Sub‑second Search

by Lightenna

Help your customers find products fast with sub-second search

Tumblar House

The application works great! quick and easy!

Pioneerminisplit

It works great! Maybe it just needs some visual style adjustments, but I would recommend it!

Hitchcock Butterfield

Works great! It added great functionality to our search process. Would recommend!

You Are My Poison

Easy, and useful! works perfectly.

Qualitytoolsandsupplies

Hello my fellow shopify store owners,

I have been using this app with my shopify store for awhile now and I like it so much I had to leave a review. Before I had the app, it was extremely hard to get a good search. Since installing this app, all you have to do is start typing the words and it will auto populate with selections. For the price, this app is a no brainer. I highly recommend!

Best regards,

Drew

Dvddisegno

Good day everyone..

Just leaving a quick review , “ you must to get this app “

It is easy to use - it looks professional - fast - surprised about the outcome ..

All the best ..
dvdmoda

Soundstore Finland

Easy, fast and works well. Recommended.

Adessouomo

Works perfectly, and looks great. Super easy set up too

Vintage Com Ng

This app works greatly, I have tried so many other search apps here and none of them meet up with my expectations but this particular app surpasses my expectations, it's so perfect , it pre displays search results with item price , product's title, product's description and vendor's name. So perfect I would have rated it more than 5 stars if I could.

Scrappin Doodles Inc

App works awesome. Being able to customize the look is a great feature.