Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 février 2024

I am using this app to manage subscriptions for a new shopify store I am starting for digital content. So far it's been very easy to use and manage but the chat support to help me though specific scenarios as I test things for launch has been invaluable. Look forward to seeing how this app evolves over time.

Intelligent DFS
9 février 2024

i must say best app on the market, they not only helped me solve my issue but went above and beyond and custom coded the widget to match my site. A++ app highly recommend

DREAMCRUST
Subify a répondu 13 février 2024

We're very happy and grateful to see that you've had a positive experience with Subify. It is our ideal mode of being to customize all widgets to users' needs and it is incredible to see we've achieved this with you. Also we appreciate the recommendation. If there's anything we could do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to reach out.

19 février 2024

Nareh, was amazing, professional, and patient. Nareh resolved all queries and I actually learnt how to use the system during the process and the functions I'll use most thanks.
Outstanding customer support and an outstanding app to use.
Thank you Nareh!

Blue & Well
15 février 2024

Mason at Subify was super helpful and extremely efficient, the problem was solved immediately!

SHILA
Subify a répondu 19 février 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Mason was able to assist you swiftly and solve your problem right away. At Subify, we're committed to providing efficient and effective support to all our merchants. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you need any more assistance or have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

11 janvier 2024

Without a doubt, one the easiest and smoothest customer service teams out there.

I wanted an amendment on one of the default email templates and it was dealt with quickly and hassle free from the Hengram team.

We are using Subify as a membership portal and they've been great to deal with from start to launching the membership programme. We've now launched with no issues, everything is working as it should.

Couldn't recommend Subify enough

Ace Disc Golf
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 28 janvier 2024

We're incredibly grateful for your generous feedback and thrilled to hear about your smooth experience with our customer service team. It's our top priority to provide support that is not only efficient but also smooth, and we're glad that this was reflected in your experience.

We're also delighted to know that Subify has effectively supported your journey from inception to the launch of your membership program. Hearing that everything launched smoothly and is functioning as expected is the best outcome we could hope for.

Thank you for choosing Subify and for your high recommendation. We're committed to continuing to provide you with the best possible service and support as your business grows and evolves. Should you need any further assistance or have any more ideas for improvement, we're just a message away!

30 janvier 2024

great experience with Subify, we have increased our subscriptions and if i have any questions the customer service dept is ready to help us

Crystal Flush
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your great experience with Subify and even more so that you've seen an increase in your subscriptions! Our team is dedicated to providing the support and tools you need to succeed, and we're glad to know that our customer service department has been there for you whenever you've had questions. Your success is our top priority, and we look forward to continuing to support your business's growth. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and remember, we're just a message away if you need further assistance or have more questions.

28 janvier 2024

This app is great. Easy to install - edit and utilise to the best of our needs. Customer support is also quick and supportive. What a cool app. Thanks!

Koori Curriculum
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

We're so grateful for your enthusiastic review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our app easy to install, edit, and tailor to your needs. Our goal is to provide a tool that not only meets but exceeds your expectations, and it sounds like we're on the right track. Quick and supportive customer service is a cornerstone of what we offer, and we're glad you've had a positive experience with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and for choosing our app to enhance your business. We're here for you whenever you need us and look forward to continuing to support your success.

31 décembre 2023

Very helpful in setting up our first subscription, nothing was too much trouble.

Glosters
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 7 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our service helpful in setting up your first subscription. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that your experience with Subify is seamless and supportive. If there's anything else you need or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help with anything you need. Thanks again for choosing Subify!

1 février 2024

This is an excellent app to use to provide subscriptions for all your products. Easy to set up and run excellent customer service. Great way to increase sales

Rock Chocs
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find Subify easy to set up and run, and that our customer service has met your expectations. Our main goal is to help Shopify merchants like you increase sales through subscriptions, and it's fantastic to know we're achieving that. Should you have any tips, questions, or need further assistance, our team is always here to support you. We're committed to continually improving and appreciate your business. Thanks again for choosing Subify!

18 décembre 2023

So far so good. They helped me with my transition from Recharge. The price for Subify is great and I can just get the features I need at this time. Hoping to grow my subscription base this year and need to upgrade. A big thank you for their help with my migration even over a weekend. Would recommend giving Subify a try for sure.

Hanging With the Corgis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that your transition was smooth and our pricing and features are meeting your current requirements. It's our pleasure to support your migration and growth, even over the weekend, because we understand how crucial it is for your business.