Subify Subscriptions app , 82 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 mars 2023

great customer service team! recommended.

Nouncove
France
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 7 jours
15 mars 2023

Excellent customer service and really easy to use, even for novices! Chatting with Yasaman was great - very helpful.

All Blurred Out Store
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ une heure
14 mars 2023

Great design and awesome support which is extremely fast and always ready for to solve your problems. Can only recommend.

Freeways
Suisse
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 6 jours
14 mars 2023

If you are looking for a subscription app, I highly recommend Subify. They have helped us personalized our subscription page and helped us with all the requests.

Caterina Valentino Store
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 2 mois
12 mars 2023

Subify has a wonderful customer support anytime I have a problem. They're extremely helpful and I truly recommend them

Pro Picks Sports
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 27 jours
11 mars 2023

Amazing Customer Support! I've had small changes that I needed done to clean up the appearance on my Shopify store. They went Beyond what I expected. Fast and Friendly! The app itself has been easy to use and does what it should.

Thank You!!!

8 My Bait
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 10 jours
7 mars 2023

I would recommend this app to other businesses that need membership and/or subscription opportunities.

FAMLIFY
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 20 jours
5 mars 2023

The support is just so awesome. Had few issues and they sorted it out fast. Very nice. Also the app provides many solutions and it is flexible.

4kidsandus
Slovénie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 4 heures
Hengam a répondu 6 mars 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
We're thrilled to hear that our support team was able to quickly resolve any issues you had and that you find our app to be flexible and offering many solutions.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

4 mars 2023

Very well working app and a super helpful support team! Could not be happier with all the help I´ve gotten.

FinnRent
Finlande
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 8 jours
Hengam a répondu 6 mars 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our app is working well for you and that our support team was able to provide you with helpful assistance.
We're committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance - we're here to help!

23 février 2023

WARNING! STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. This company claims that this app is free but in reality, they offer tons of paid plans and they take 2% off EVERY ORDER which is outrageous. How is a company even supposed to make any money?

Not to mention this app lacks a lot of features it is very basic.

supplement-zone-on-mars
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 3 jours
Hengam a répondu 24 février 2023

Alert! This is a fake review. The exact same review from the same merchant is also give to few other subscription apps. While we have already reported this to Shopify, we want to ensure that other merchants are not getting impacted/influenced by this.

You can check out Appstle or Recurpay to see the same review from this store. We strongly stand against such unethical behaviours and would request Shopify to permanently ban or take strong measures against such people.