Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 juin 2022

Excellent App, Fantastic Customer Service!! Thank you so much for all your help. I recommend this app 100%

Michelle's Attic Treasures Gift & Thrift
Subify a répondu 1 juillet 2022

Thank you so much for these nice words and for taking the time to share your experience with others here.
Glad to hear that you're happy with the app and hope it could help you make huge profits :)

23 février 2023

Absolutely blown away by the level of support. Having not been expecting too much from a simple app on shopify. I’ve had technical queries sorted and followed up on. I’ve had a face to face meeting and had some really useful advice that I have begun implementing straight away. These people know what they’re doing and are really good at it!!!

Pelvipro
Royaume-Uni
2 juillet 2022

Great customer service. Easy to install and navigate. They even customized the color of the widget to better match my theme colors. Love it

Chè Lux Boutique
Subify a répondu 12 juillet 2022

Dear Jache, hope you like the new look of your widget ;)
Also, thank you very much for these kind words, it really means a lot to us :)

24 février 2024

easy to use

iris108
Qatar
24 février 2024

Only used it for less than a day but so far the support has been INCREDIBLE. Which is surprising for Shopify apps. Nareh was AWESOME, super fast, and super easy to contact, so far a 10/10 experience. I will update this review if my experience changes

Beloved Cheesecakes
8 décembre 2022

This app is great and has even better support! Yasaman is an excellent Subify representative. She acts quickly and delivers results.

DigiBox.ca
23 février 2024

Great product and their customer service is very quick and super helpful.

The Supplement Factory
Australie
20 novembre 2022

So far this app is exactly what I need for my store. Narges went above and beyond to help me set it up and answer my questions

Crazy Eights Sublimation Blanks and More
Subify a répondu 28 novembre 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate it

12 janvier 2023

The customer service is great! The app works well. Our customers like getting subscriptions. We wish there was a way to adjust the frequency of the subscriptions. Fortunately, they're able to get it done whenever we reach out. Thank you!!

RESPECTED ROOTS
Subify a répondu 18 janvier 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Subify subscriptions app. We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service team and that the app is working well for you. It's great to hear that your customers are enjoying the subscription feature.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the frequency of subscriptions and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve and develop the app. We're glad to hear that our customer service team is able to help you with adjustments when needed.

Thank you for choosing Subify and for your support.

9 août 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application pour les abonnements de mon produit. On peut choisir les fréquences d'achats. Tres bien organise. En plus d'avoir un forfait gratuit l'équipe de support et tres a l'écoute et fais tout pour nous aider. Je recommande fortement Subify-Subscription

bonreveildematin
Suisse
Subify a répondu 10 août 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us the review.
I would like to let you know that I truly enjoyed your attention to details; wish you great success in your business :)