Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 juillet 2022

I’m very impressed with this company. The customer service is out of this world! They went out of there way to make sure the app fit the theme of my Shopify store. The reply rate is pretty fast so if there is anything you need they are on it!

Simply Marani
Subify a répondu 12 juillet 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Definitely, hearing your experience would be an additional boost for our team at Subify!

7 avril 2023

Easy setup and Melika was super helpful with helping me get started without even asking. Well worth adding to my store

Pro Wrap Store
5 juillet 2022

I have managed to download this app, set up the subscription, personalise it and test it so easily. There are options to have a one-time purchase along with customisable subscription options or just have the subscription option. I had a few questions about the billing for the customer so I went onto their customer service chat which was answered straight away (i'm in the uk and was chatting from about 8pm) Mayra was my customer service agent and she was so helpful. As we spoke she gave me links to guides as well as explaining further where I needed further details. I have the free to download option. I learnt that the customer gets billed on the same day every month as their first payment date. They are developing the option for the customer to change their payment date in the future which is great news. The customer can also skip a month twice and then their subscription starts up again. They get automatic emails from the app via shopify to remind them of the next payment when they do skip. The app after the 2 week free trial will take 1% of the total subscription sales in that month and it will come off as part of your overall shopify bill so there isn't an extra payment to worry about as it all goes out in one go. I cannot wait for my subscription box to go live and get my first subscription. This is so very exciting! Thank you Subify and Marya for outstanding service in the first few hours of me downloading this app. Chrissie
SoPea Bath & Body

SoPea Bath & Body
Royaume-Uni
Subify a répondu 12 juillet 2022

Dear Chrissie, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I truly enjoyed talking to you and was amazed with your attention to details and accurate questions. Hope our app can bring you huge success and profit! :)

20 décembre 2022

Had a question which was dealt with very thoroughly by Melika. Very happy with the app so far, all very straightforward.

theglassflorist
Royaume-Uni
26 avril 2023

Such a great app! It's very thoughtfully designed and the support team is absolutely incredible. Can't wait to get our first subscription up and running!

SqFt Decatur
23 septembre 2022

We are in the process of installing this app now, it has gone very smoothly and we look forward to using the app more going forward. The support and response times have been really amazing and I hope that the app will perform similarly!

Rosetta Coffee Company
Subify a répondu 26 septembre 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Subify went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are looking for a subscription tool, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

18 avril 2023

Great fast and speed customer service. Great app, highly recommend. Definitely worth the time and money.

The Betting Brain
Australie
30 novembre 2022

Customer support is accommodating, and they will help you with your concerns as possible. The app is smooth and working also! It's great for subscriptions!

CI Liftoff
Modifié le 8 février 2023

Big thank you to mr Yasaman for his valued help app needs improvement customer service is great tho..

The Astro Market™
23 mars 2023

great customer service team! recommended.

Nouncove
France
Subify a répondu 5 avril 2023

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team. We take pride in providing exceptional service and it's always rewarding to hear positive feedback from our customers.