Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 novembre 2023

I have never experienced such amazing customer service. I had a very specific plan for my subscription and layout, and the team helped me the whole way through the process. They went above and beyond to help me match my website design and fix the settings to fit all my needs. I feel very secure and confident using Subify, knowing any issue I might encounter, I will have a quick resolution from the amazing team. I 100% recommend using subify.

Relevō Technology
Danemark
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

We are absolutely thrilled to receive such a glowing review! It's heartening to know that our team's dedication to providing exceptional customer service has made such a positive impact on your experience with Subify.

And thank you so much for recommending Subify. We're proud to have you as a part of our community and look forward to continuing to support you and your business. Should you need any further assistance or have more suggestions, we are always here to listen and help.

27 novembre 2023

Great app, customer service is very quick, helpful and efficient - after hunting for weeks for a good subscription app I stumbled upon Subify. I was lucky enough to have started a chat with Aliya, a very helpful person that helped us so quickly! Thank you again!

LuxeMED
Australie
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

We're so pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with our app and our customer service team! It's wonderful to know that our efforts to provide quick, helpful, and efficient support have made a positive impact on your experience with Subify.

We're especially glad to hear about your interaction with Aliya. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated team, and it's always rewarding to hear when a team member has gone above and beyond. Your kind words will be passed along to Aliya as a testament to her hard work and commitment to helping our users.

31 octobre 2023

It's the perfect solution for the needs of my clients. In addition, their support team is awesome and helps with whatever problem you have within the minute.

BOBE Sneakers
Mexique
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our solution perfectly fits the needs of your clients! It's our top priority to provide a service that not only meets but exceeds expectations, and knowing we've achieved that with you is incredibly rewarding.

Your kind words about our support team are greatly appreciated. We understand the importance of prompt and effective assistance, and we're delighted to know that our team has been able to help you swiftly with any issues you've encountered.

29 janvier 2024

Simple to use, easy to navigate and the customer service service team is professional, efficient and very resourceful!

Ecensia
Australie
Environ 13 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our platform and support team. We strive to make our service as intuitive and user-friendly as possible, so knowing that you find it simple and straightforward is fantastic feedback. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing quick and helpful support to ensure you can make the most out of our app. Your success is our priority, and we're here to assist with any needs or questions you might have. Thank you for your kind words and for being a valued part of our community!

2 janvier 2024

When looking around for a subscription app, it is easy to get overwhelmed. We are a new store with no customers yet, so when doing research, we came across a podcast https://youtu.be/PWpsqzhz89A?si=ZEBtX_J3udt5VOVV where Subify was mentioned as a great subscription app to start off with.

I just started using it but couldn't be happier thus far with the features and support I've received.

Bffd
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 28 janvier 2024

Thank you for choosing Subify and sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our features and support have met your expectations as a new store. We're excited to be part of your journey and are here to assist you every step of the way!

31 octobre 2023

This app is easy to use and has excellent customer service. I'm glad I decided to try them out. There are multiple options and customization. Aliya from customer service was awsome and fixed my problem fast.

Monthly Critic
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

We're incredibly grateful for your positive feedback and thrilled to know that you've had an excellent experience with our app and customer service. It's wonderful to hear that our platform's ease of use and customization options are meeting your needs effectively.

A special thanks for acknowledging Aliya's efforts. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated team, and hearing that Aliya provided you with fast and effective solutions truly makes our day. Your kind words will be passed along to her as a testament to her hard work.

10 novembre 2023

OMG, I am so excited to get started! Aliya was so sweet, helpful, and encouraging. I am very appreciative of the support of Subify and it makes my heart glad with joy!

Heirloom Wild
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Wow, your excitement is absolutely contagious! We're thrilled to hear that you're excited to get started with Subify, and it's wonderful to know that Aliya was able to contribute positively to your experience. Her sweetness, helpfulness, and encouragement are qualities we deeply value in our team, and we're delighted that she made such a great impression on you.

3 janvier 2024

Deleram was great very patient!

fragrancewithher
Environ 17 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 7 janvier 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Deleram! We're so pleased to hear that she provided you with great and patient service. At Subify, we value the importance of patience and thoroughness in our customer interactions, and it's fantastic to know that Deleram embodied these qualities.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience is as smooth and supportive as possible.

Thanks again for choosing Subify and for recognizing Deleram's efforts!

24 octobre 2023

It needs some improvements here and there, but overall I am happy with support experience, the fact that they have free plan and are working hard to make you feel heard and making improvements.

SoapyMania
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our support and that our free plan option aligns well with your needs. Your feedback is crucial in helping us identify areas for improvement.

It's great to know that our efforts to listen to and act on customer feedback are resonating with you. If you have any specific suggestions or improvements you'd like to see, submit it in "need a feature?" section of the app and we'll review it asap.

28 janvier 2024

Quick customer services - helps walk you through issues step by step!

The Self Help Planner
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service team. We believe in offering not just support, but guidance that truly helps our users through any issues they encounter, step by step. Your satisfaction and ease of use are our top priorities, and it's heartening to know that our efforts have made a difference for you. If you ever encounter more questions or need further assistance, remember, we're always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for trusting us to be a part of your journey.