Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juin 2023

10/10

– Quick Support
Support was awesome to help me through the setup and helped me with adjustments so that Subify really blends in with our Theme. We had many questions and all of them got answered; thanks @Nareh

– Build into Shopify
I love the way it fully integrates with Shopify, it is smooth to use and just works.

– Since we did not launch our Shop yet, we will update this Review as soon as we got more to say about it

Ooni-Pizzaofen.de
Allemagne
7 juin 2023

The team over at Subify is extremely prompt and helpful. I am just now using the app so I will provide an update on it a little later. So far I am impressed with the customer service and how easy the app is to set up and get started. It took no time at all.

Demosea
7 juin 2023

We are very happy with it. everything worked very well and the support is always available.
We can recommend without hesitation

Beans Café & Rösterei
Allemagne
6 juin 2023

Great app with intuitive functions to easily integrate with my Shopify store. Above all, I am impressed with the customer service - they went above and beyond to help me customize my subscription box to my liking. Thank you!

Secret-free, Traceable Supplements
5 juin 2023

Great app for subscriptions! Very helpful will their customer support and very quick to assist you if you have any questions in getting started with using their app. Highly recommend.

Mindset = Millionaire
5 juin 2023

Yoooooo seriously the help I got when I ran into issue was amazing! While working through some confusion points I had, Melika discovered that some text that was showing that was from a completely different app. Even though it was not the focus of my support request. She helped me figure out how to remove something that bothered me for a month! 11/10! Seriously so kind too at 2am!!!!

Cheap Land Watch USA
Hengam a répondu 5 juin 2023

Thank you for the great review!

We want our merchants to have the best product pages and selling experience and for that, our tireless customer support is there to help you. Tell us if you needed anything else, we're available 24/7.

5 juin 2023

Their customer service is fast to reply. They are superb. And the app dashboard is easy to understand and use

Bareback Biltong
Australie
Hengam a répondu 5 juin 2023

Thank you for the great review!

We designed our app to be as easy to navigate as possible. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed our customer support as well, we're proud of them. : )

4 juin 2023

Excellent customer service. Melika helped me so so much and when above and beyond. gave me really good recommendations, couldn't be happier. Thank you

Aromas By LUMA
4 juin 2023

The customer service you will receive is outstanding. if you have a question or query about something there is always someone there to help and answer asap.
The app is developing all the time and they have just added the option to reschedule a subscription yourself rather than the customer which I think is a great feature. Highly recommend.

barringtonboxed
Australie
2 juin 2023

The customer service is amazing,the subcription also works really well.Thank you for your help!

5 stars!!

AdoptGems
Irlande
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ une heure
Hengam a répondu 3 juin 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad that our customer servicer exceeded your expectations.