Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 décembre 2023

I found it a bit tricky to get started with and the first 2 customer service folks I had were not great. This morning Delaram helped me and she was a total rockstar. Understood exactly what I needed and helped me sort everything! I'll stick with the app just because of her.

Fairtrade Gifts from Palestine | Handmade Palestine
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 4 janvier 2024

Thank you for sharing your honest experience with us. We apologize for the initial challenges you faced in getting started and any shortcomings in your early interactions with our customer service team. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our service, and your feedback is crucial for us to improve.

That said, we're absolutely delighted to hear about your positive experience with Delaram! It's fantastic that she was able to understand your needs and help you sort everything out effectively. We're proud to have team members like her who can turn around the experience for our users.

Your decision to stick with the app because of her assistance is a great compliment to us and motivates us to continue providing top-notch support. Please know that we're here to assist you at every step of your journey with Subify, and we're committed to ensuring a smooth and positive experience going forward. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

12 janvier 2024

So far so good. The live chat rep. has been extremely helpful in walking me through the process. Subify makes it easy for customers to manage their subscriptions.

ForMor.com
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 28 janvier 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Subify! We're delighted to hear that our live chat support has been instrumental in guiding you through the process. Our team is dedicated to providing real-time assistance to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for our merchants.

It's also great to know that you find our platform easy for customers to manage their subscriptions. We've worked hard to create a user-friendly interface that simplifies subscription management, and your feedback confirms that we're on the right track.

22 septembre 2023

Good app, good customer service.

I wish they didn't have a ton of tiered pricing. I'm missing the analytics aspect but dont wanna upgrade.

AdsRx
Subify a répondu 4 janvier 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback about our app and customer service! We're glad to hear that you're finding value in what we offer.

We appreciate your candid thoughts regarding our tiered pricing structure. Our goal is to provide flexible options that cater to a variety of needs and budgets. We understand, however, that this approach might not align perfectly with every user's preferences or requirements. Your input on the analytics aspect is particularly valuable, as it gives us insight into what features are most important to our users.

Please know that we continuously review our pricing and features to ensure that we're offering the best possible value and experience. We'll certainly take your feedback into account as we evaluate future updates and changes.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need further information about our plans and features, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is always here to help and provide support where needed.

20 juillet 2023

I'm only giving this a 4 star because they have been very responsive to my questions. I haven't hit the go button on the subscription service yet. But so far they have been great with the help. I can update later on once I make it a go. Nareh and Mohsen have been very helpful.

Afresh Culture
Subify a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thank you for your honest feedback and for giving us a 4-star rating! We're pleased to know that our responsiveness to your questions has been up to your expectations. Nareh and Mohsen, in particular, will be delighted to hear that their assistance has been appreciated.

Your cautious approach in fully assessing our service before fully committing is completely understandable. We're here to support you every step of the way as you prepare to launch the subscription service.

We eagerly await your update once you've fully implemented Subify and would love to hear how it works for you. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and tailor our services to better meet your needs.

30 août 2023

Great support, didn't end up having the capabilities we required but I was able to find that out quickly due to their support staff being readily available.

Rating four stars as they didn't have the functionality to build a box for my customers and subscribe. It seems like a great app for subscriptions otherwise.

Sunbeam Candles
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 7 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you found our support staff helpful and readily available. Providing efficient and responsive customer service is something we take great pride in.

We're sorry to hear that Subify didn't have the specific functionality you were looking for in terms of building a box for customer subscriptions. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us understand where we can improve and expand our features. We are continuously working on enhancing our app's capabilities and will definitely consider your needs in our future updates.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, or if you decide to give Subify another try in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your honest feedback and hope to meet your business needs better in the future.

21 février 2024

very helpful with the set up, first day using the app, thanks to the online chat team

Diabetes Headquarters
Australie
22 août 2023

Great app and interface to work with. Still missing a few features but overall covers the basics. Customer support is outstanding.

MyTheraPlayBox
Australie
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 7 janvier 2024

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the strengths of our app and customer support! We're glad to hear that you find the interface user-friendly and that our support team has been outstanding in assisting you.

We appreciate your feedback on the features currently available in Subify. Our team is constantly working on improving and expanding our app's capabilities to better meet the needs of our users. We'd love to hear more about the specific features you're looking for, so we can take your suggestions into consideration for future updates.

Your experience and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we're committed to making Subify even better with each update. If you have any further feedback, questions, or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again for choosing Subify and for your constructive feedback!

11 mai 2023

Nice lil' app, there is some room for improvement in the setting's UI from my point of view but it does the job really well. Plus, it's now translatable for website that have multiple languages, which is nice!

My American Shop France
Belgique
27 avril 2023

I just downloaded this app on to my store and so far so good! I'm not real tech savvy and I absolutely hate when I have to add coding so I was so happy that the setup process did not require much. The support team were also on point even tho the setup is easy as I stated I'm not tech savvy lol. I'm giving 4 stars for now but I think 5 stars may be on the horizon...

Luxe Locks
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 8 avril 2023

the chat service is reactive and serious ! moreover they helped me a lot to create the perfect plan. thank you

Maison Divination
France
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 28 mars 2023

Dear Idriss, I am Koorosh, the Managing Director of Subify. We apologize deeply for the inconvenience caused to you by our service. As mentioned by Yasaman during our chat, we are unable to remove the Subify invoice from your Shopify account ourselves. However, please note that you will not be charged as the plan has been canceled. In such situations, we have requested assistance from Shopify support to remove the invoice on our behalf. To address this matter, we have reached out to Shopify and are keeping you in the loop. We will make every effort to expedite this matter and ensure that Shopify resolves the issue as quickly as possible.