Subify Subscriptions App

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 13 juin 2024

Great App so far and easy to contact friendly staff, Just had to upgrade and found had to pay more charges on each transaction as well as the subscription, then had contact from customer service who kindly offered a temporary discount which is great and is a help to try and boost our sales.

The Fabric Cabin
Royaume-Uni
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 26 juin 2024

Hope you experience great sales with Subify!

21 juin 2024

Really well thought out, nice simple design and the support is really good. Our customers love it and we've made so many more sales. Would recommend.

Moocha Kombucha
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 24 juin 2024

We're so happy you find Subify is helping you grow!

23 mai 2024

I recently integrated the Subify Subscriptions App into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. From the start, the setup was incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to quickly configure subscription plans for my products without any technical hassle. The app's interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through various options and tailor the subscription experience to meet my customers' needs.

Benefits Highlight:

User-Friendly Setup: Easy configuration and management of subscription plans.

Improved Customer Retention: Seamless recurring orders enhance customer loyalty.

Excellent Support: Responsive and helpful customer service team.

Subify has truly made a positive difference in my business, and I am excited to continue using it to offer my customers a convenient and enjoyable shopping experience.

New Time store
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 27 juin 2024

Thanks for this thorough review! It'll help other merchants too!

16 juillet 2024

i contacted customer service via chat at 1 o'clock in the morning. at the beginning a chatbot came up which was also very helpful. but in seconds a real person was in the chat and also said that the bot was finished and how she could help me. the problem was solved very quickly and easily. really good service. just as you need it as an online retailer. fast - at any time - and effective.

24 German School
Allemagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2024

Great Customer Service! I had a few questions about how to implement the subscription feature into the shop. They were all answered very quickly. The staff was very nice and really helpful!

Medienhaus Jadeweser
Allemagne
5 juillet 2024

Great tool off the shelf but we have spent a lot working with Miles from the Customer Support team and the after service is incredible too. Really happy with the integration, customisation and how the team are focused on getting the tool working for you.

Sandbar
Singapour
25 juin 2024

Subify support is super responsive and super helpful. I needed to achieve something which isn't a built-in feature (yet) and they custom coded it for me right there and then!

Austin Skin
Australie
19 avril 2024

Subify has been a great addition to our store. We are a subscription based product so this feature was very important to get right. There are a lot of customizations available and it is simple to manage.

One of the best features is the customer service, if I'm ever having any issues, they are quick to respond and help me resolve any issues. It seems like they are constantly updating the app too so it is always improving!

FIREBOX CANADA
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 12 mai 2024

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review. Our customer care team is always available to help our valued merchants.

25 juin 2024

Just got the app loaded into my new store and set up in about 10 minutes or less. Once I got it initially set up, I quickly had Aliya from the support team send me a message and checked my settings to make sure it was all done correctly and showing up on their end as being fully functional. I did not expect this to occur and was a pleasant surprise! Aliya was also able to answer all of my questions and made sure I understood everything that I needed to keep customizing and working with this subscription app.

I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of the app, the instructional videos were very easy to follow and helped immensely. I am excited to get some subscription orders to see how it continues to operate, but initially everything is working as it should and customer support is amazing!

Mustang Coffee Co.
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2024

Subify has given us the exact solution we were looking for, for our store. The interface, integration and everything that comes with the package is super seamless and easy.

With Subify, our customers are able to subscribe to specific products easily and enjoy them weekly or monthly.

We recommend Subify to anyone looking for the same integration on their store, it's efficient and seamless. 10/10 from us.

Postum Beverage
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 27 juin 2024

We really appreciate the time you took to share this amazing feedback with us and other merchants!