Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 mars 2024

It's user friendly and the support team is quick and helpful.

Berry Bookish Sisters
Subify a répondu 7 avril 2024

Exactly the things we're going for because we understand how both of these factor are crucial to make a business grow with Subify.

13 mars 2024

Nareh was lovely support agent, she helped me with my budget and the team even adjusted the theme of the app to suit my store. Deserves more reviews. Thank you

deceps
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 17 mars 2024

We really enjoy when our team effort results in the satisfaction of our merchants and you can imagine how we feel when we're there to witness your growth!

28 janvier 2024

Quick customer services - helps walk you through issues step by step!

The Self Help Planner
Subify a répondu 6 février 2024

It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service team. We believe in offering not just support, but guidance that truly helps our users through any issues they encounter, step by step. Your satisfaction and ease of use are our top priorities, and it's heartening to know that our efforts have made a difference for you. If you ever encounter more questions or need further assistance, remember, we're always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for trusting us to be a part of your journey.

13 avril 2024

Subify is a great App. I am just getting started with them and so far so good. I had some technical issues that was quickly resolved by Melika. She was super helpful and knowledgeable. Great App. Highly recommended for Subscription and Membership.

Hand International Inc Non Profit Organization
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 17 avril 2024

We do our best to ensure our valued merchants receive the best services possible and gives us such courage to see you're satisfied. We'll make sure to pass on these good vibes to Melika and the whole customer care team.

Modifié le 8 avril 2024

Great Support! Fast and Effective

Pillo Baby
Italie
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 19 février 2024

Thanks!

27 mars 2024

I'm starting to work with this application. I needed help for the first time and Delaram from support helped me immediately. Thanks for their professionalism and speed.

Mother & Daughter
France
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 7 avril 2024

We'll make sure she gets this amazing feedback. Thanks!

22 janvier 2024

Best subscriptions app. It has all the features you need to set up subscriptions on your store. Support is very cooperative and professional.

Highly recommended!!!

My Senior Marketplace
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 28 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Subify has met your needs. Our team works hard to ensure a seamless experience, and it's rewarding to know our efforts are making a difference.

Your mention of our supportive and professional team is greatly appreciated. We believe in offering the best service to our users, and your recommendation means a lot to us.

If you ever have more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you grow your business!

18 décembre 2023

So far so good. They helped me with my transition from Recharge. The price for Subify is great and I can just get the features I need at this time. Hoping to grow my subscription base this year and need to upgrade. A big thank you for their help with my migration even over a weekend. Would recommend giving Subify a try for sure.

Hanging With the Corgis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that your transition was smooth and our pricing and features are meeting your current requirements. It's our pleasure to support your migration and growth, even over the weekend, because we understand how crucial it is for your business.

16 avril 2024

The app works very easy, is edible to the way you like. The support team responds very fast and really wants to solve your problem.

FBC
Pays-Bas
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Subify a répondu 17 avril 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this magnificent review! We're so happy you're satisfied with our services.

14 avril 2024

Melika has been very helpful and absolutely great !

Caution Voltage
Subify a répondu 17 avril 2024

Thanks for this great review and the five stars. We'll make sure to pass on these good vibes to Melika.