Subify Subscriptions App

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 mei 2024

First time using a subscription app on my shopify store and Subify was tremendously easy to set up and user friendly. Any questions I had were very quickly answered by the amazing support team. I would highly recommend!

My Store
4 dagen gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

So far so good! Quick customer service response, app is working well for me..

My Three Readers
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

Thanks for the review. We'll be here if you need any assistance with the app.

23 april 2024

Customer service have been helpful. It has done everything needed for our store and we are on the mid range package. So far so good!

Prof & Doc
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

And we'll do our best to make it even better! Thanks for the amazing review.

10 mei 2024

I tested several apps for our requirements and looked for a solution that was as simple and quick to implement as possible and offered good opportunities for customisation. Subify did a really good job here. What really impresses me is the support! It took less than 5 minutes for my requirements to be finalised. This service should be a role model for many companies - thank you very much, @Sam

Kiwanda
Duitsland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

Hello Sam! We're so happy we could help you create the subscription you wanted! Our customer care team is always here to help. So don't hesitate if you need more assistance.

26 maart 2024

Amazing customer support! Quick response time with solutions to every concerns! Definitely recommend!

Ori Lifestyle
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 7 april 2024

Thanks for the recommendation! If you need any further assistance, we're here for you.

19 februari 2024

I am using this app to manage subscriptions for a new shopify store I am starting for digital content. So far it's been very easy to use and manage but the chat support to help me though specific scenarios as I test things for launch has been invaluable. Look forward to seeing how this app evolves over time.

Intelligent DFS
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

We're so proud that you've chosen Subify for your store and even more delighted to hear that we've been able to help you navigate through your launch. Thanks for the five stars and please do not forget that we're always here to make sure your growth happens smoothly!

20 mei 2024

Quickest customer support I've experienced in my life, speechless to the level of help from the Subify team.

Mario Otero
7 maanden gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

This app will be very helpful for my business. I love that there is an option for customers to add products to their existing subscription. The customer service was amazing when I had questions, they answered right away. They helped me modify some settings in a few days only.

La Sage Camomille
1 dag gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

It always makes us overjoyed when merchants find Subify easy to use and useful! We'll continue to support you anywhere you need and hope your business grows even more!

23 mei 2024

Very user-friendly and easy to implement. Customer support were very fast and attentive in asking all questions we had. Highly Recommended!!

Mane Europe
Tsjechië
27 dagen gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

Support fixed my issue on Friday evening within 10 minutes! So far, amazing service! Thank you.

MarketMinds