Subify Subscriptions App

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 januari 2023

LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT!
Only took 5 minutes to set up and start selling subscriptions! As soon as I downloaded this app customer support reached out and we're super nice and supportive. If I could give 10 stars I would! Highly recommend

Bold Soaps
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2023

Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your experience with Subify users. We're glad to hear that you had a smooth setup process and that our customer support team was helpful. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you're enjoying using our app. We're glad to hear that you would recommend it to others and we appreciate your 5 stars rating. Thank you for choosing Subify.

12 december 2022

Le service est impeccable, personnalisé et rapide. J'ai essayé presque toutes les applications disponibles pour faire le genre d'abonnement que j'avais besoin et c'est la seule qui répondait à toutes mes attentes. Je recommande à 100 %!

Wonderbake
14 februari 2023

Nareh, was very helpful. highly reccomended. very easy to set up. different options to choose from. 10/10

Wood Laser Crafts
2 juni 2023

The customer service is amazing,the subcription also works really well.Thank you for your help!

5 stars!!

AdoptGems
Ierland
Subify heeft geantwoord 3 juni 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad that our customer servicer exceeded your expectations.

7 juni 2022

I've just started using this app, and I cannot recommend it enough. So easy to use and they immediately began work on a customization for my store. Mohammed provided excellent customer service, very quick responses and so helpful.

Wix and Wax Ireland
Ierland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 26 juni 2022

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you needed anything else in the future; our team is here for you.

Bewerkt 22 februari 2023

Great customer service. Raana has been more than helpful, helping with any issue I have. Couldn't recommend more

A Man & His Cave
Australië
3 dagen gebruiken de app
13 januari 2023

I just downloaded this app and had soooo many questions. I worked with a rep Narges for two days and she made sure i understood everything and answered all my questions, sent snap shots and links that were so helpful. I haven't expierenced the app with a customer yet though. There are two things I can't wait for Subify to add which are customize emails and for customers to change products within their scubscription.

myeternalflamecandles
Subify heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Subify. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with our customer support representative, Narges, and that she was able to help you with all of your questions.

We appreciate your suggestions for additional features, such as the ability to customize emails and for customers to change products within their subscription. These are valuable suggestions that we will take into consideration as we continue to improve and develop the app. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Subify.

12 januari 2023

Customer Service especially with Delaram- was awesome. So helpful and sincere. Very patient with me and my questions.

MyCreativeHealingFriend LLC
Subify heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2023

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service team, especially Delaram. We strive to provide excellent customer service and it's great to hear that Delaram was helpful, sincere, and patient with you.

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to pass it along to Delaram and the rest of our customer service team. Thank you for choosing Subify and for taking the time to share your experience.

18 januari 2023

Excellent service and attention on customer service. Easy to install and use instantly to your store.

Be Better
Mexico
Subify heeft geantwoord 26 januari 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service and that the installation and use of our product was easy. We appreciate your support and are happy to know that our product is helping your store.

8 mei 2023

built different, amazing customer service and great staff helping me trouble shoot the membership plans, recommend.

Visionary Investments
Spanje
1 dag gebruiken de app
Subify heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled you found our customer service exceptional and our staff helpful in troubleshooting membership plans.
We appreciate your recommendation and are here for any future assistance you may need.
Have a fantastic day!