Subify Subscriptions

Subscription, recurring orders, subscription box & memberships

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Subify Subscriptions for recurring payments-Cover

Michelle's Attic Treasures Gift & Thrift

Excellent App, Fantastic Customer Service!! Thank you so much for all your help. I recommend this app 100%

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for these nice words and for taking the time to share your experience with others here.
Glad to hear that you're happy with the app and hope it could help you make huge profits :)

scentify.no

Location Norway

Fantastic quality and quick responding support. Went above and beyond and improved things I didn't even ask or think about to be improved.

June 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! We are more than proud to see that you've been happy with the service. Please count on us in the future as well.

Sew Yours

The theme I was using didn't allow me to display the subscription option on my product page. I was easily able to click on a contact us button which lead me to a chat and I was able to get my problem resolved by the team right away. Highly recommend the app and customer service!

June 26, 2022

Dear Melissa, it has been our pleasure to assist you. Please feel free to contact us if you needed anything else, ever again!

Wix and Wax Ireland

Location Ireland

I've just started using this app, and I cannot recommend it enough. So easy to use and they immediately began work on a customization for my store. Mohammed provided excellent customer service, very quick responses and so helpful.

June 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you needed anything else in the future; our team is here for you.

BearShop

I've used this app for a while, it was really easy to set up and their support was amazing, Thank you!

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We are glad to receive such motivating words from you. As the first review it is invaluable for us.