Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Soth Wave

Good staff, fast support responses, active facebook group and most importantly the quality is really good and unique products.

Burberra

One of the best POD out there for the price, quality, and speed of the delivery. High-quality and unique products. Very fast turnaround times. I have sold microfleece cloaks and hooded blankets to customers in the USA and the quality is outstanding.
And this is very unique - the owner of this app is very professional. If you have some questions, he will respond asap. There is a Facebook group where you can discuss your requirements and needs about the app and products.
Very, very recommended! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed

absurdpixel

After doing some pod research I chose subliminator as my provider for a couple of reasons apart from better prices than their competitors. 1. They have a facebook group where not just the customer support but also the creator of the company answer questions. They're transparent about everything (prices, shipping during covid, upcoming products etc). Its always good to get a straight answer instead of a generic support answer like a lot of companies do. 2. Customer support is fast. Maybe its just me but I get an answer in less than a day (most of the time its just a matter of hours). 3. Great products + printing. Up to this point all I can say is that I'm very satisfied with them.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

Great quality and unique products, responsive customer service, active moderators in the group making great communication. I love the fashion line of sublimated products, so soft and comfortable.

Normally products take ~ 3 weeks to arrive on standard shipping, even in Christmas season, and the sliding price scale on express shipping is nice, we all know it doesn't cost double to ship 2 items.

Note: During the COVID Quarantine, Sublimator was very communicative on the shipping, transparent on price increases (and decreases) used DHL eCommerce with upgrade options to express, unlike other china based POD companies, the products were delivered in less than 6 weeks. That may sound bad, but I had other suppliers where it was common to take 2-3 months to deliver (supposedly using the similar bulk shipping to USA then handoff to USPS like DHL eCommerce but with a different company). If the s.... hits the fan this is a company you want as a supplier.

Atikapu

I've used Subliminator for over a year now, I never had any complaints from customers about the product quality. Their express shipping saves me a lot of money, because of the more product your customer order on that one order, the cheaper the express shipping fee. I've used many POD suppliers before, and now I've slowly move everything to these guys.
Keep up the great work Subliminator.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I am extremely happy with the products and service. The face masks are top notch and production and express shipping are really fast. The customer service is AMAZING and the Facebook group they have is extremely helpful as well.

eurekkastyle

One of the best POD companies out there.
I would resume my experience like :
Transparency, honestly, fair pricing, super high quality, professional mock-ups, good production/shipping times.
Highly recommend.

neckandup

Amazing customer service. Excellent products! My favorite supplier. Highly recommended! 5 stars! You can't go wrong with Subliminator.

Valko Apparel

A really easy user interface, probably one of my favorite ones to design in. The mockups on everything I've designed so far are really great. The products look good and I love all the choices. I can't wait to see what they add to their catalog next!

Original Britain

Really impressed with the quality and shipping times, even during covid-19. At first I was skeptical but these guys have risen to the occasion and provided fantastic customer service and really nice apparel. Looking forward to continued use with Subliminator.