Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

dddailynews1

Super professional app! Descriptions and mockups are made to increase sales. They also offer professional free designs to help creating new and amazing products. The way they ship products is also made to build trust with customers. I've tried a lot of POD app, but this one really surprise me in the good way. Give it a try, it worth it. See products live at www.dddailynews.com

Darksie

I use Subliminator for my AOP hoodies, and I trust Hicham and his team with my orders. Margins are good and shipping times are solid for being based in China. The templates are easy to use, and they offer free branding tags on products, which is necessary for brand-building.

That Cat Project Online Store

Updated:

So. I've been contacted by their founder and we have a good conversation and manage to settle my issues. I change my rating from 1 star to 5 star because we have the conversation after all. Doing business with the supplier without support is not the way someone will do the business but here at subliminator, I am very appreciated that the founder directly contact me to solve my issues.

HockeyAF

Great products and brilliant support, especially during the busy times. Thanks so much guys, looking forward to a big 2019 with you.

SKWATTO.COM - Custom Leggings Store

Used to apps to create hooded blanket & leggings. Even though their products manufactured in China, it is not like typical China product. The team supervised the manufacturing process with care and honestly, it's on par with USA products. If your customers are based in USA, don't be afraid for their shipping speed. From China to USA, they send the package with other orders in bulk using expedited shipping (DHL) and then, from USA, your package is handled by USPS and will be sent to your customers using USPS Priority Mail.

For a company that started less than a year, they gave you superb customer service. They even have FB group that the founder himself actively helping and engaged with the community in there. If you're looking for this type of experiences and service, Subliminator is the best choice ATM.

Splurga

Subliminator is fantastic. I haven't seen any other POD supplier that has the great mock-ups like they do, as well as being super proactive with giving extras to sell on their sweatshirts, leggings etc.

Amumu

good app for print on demand it provides also free designs wish you can start making money with INSTANTLY ,

Doggystylish

Love this app, the support and Hicham are great, found my first winning product ever using their catalog and the free Video ads !

GearBunch

Super intuitive app! The 3d mockup and image generator is great to work with. Especially with hoodies since they have loads of panels. This way i can directly see how our product turns out. Our clients love them! 5 stars well deserved!

Pipeline Proud

There are other options to fulfill all over printed products and hooded blankets but QUALITY and SUPPORT are what Subliminator are best at. My customers never had any issues with their orders.