Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Toxic Florista

Best apps for POD empire.
I will make some more thousands orders.
Recommended.
Quality and support guarantee.

Great British Tees

After spending so much time getting designs made for my store over the years, subliminator has reduced this process by offering a huge amount of free designs to use which if I am honest are some of the best I have seen in 4 years of doing pod. The app works smoothly and very easy to use. Good customer support and delivery is also good. Well done keep up the good work

FISHINGTEEZ

Great app and great fast support! They are continuously adding tutorials and free designs which is very helpful.

HardstyleMerchandise.com

I love the interface of the app and the owner is quick to respond on support! Also fast bulk shipping is perfect for my business.

MyBishBashBosh

Mybishbashbosh.com
I love everything about this App, if you have a POD store this is the app for you. The response to queries is second to none and they have a sense of humour which I love. Be sure to join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=subliminator%20hub

Update - This year Subliminator has been outstanding. Q4 is always challenging but Subliminator have knocked it out of the park with adding FedEx express shipping. But more than that the support staff have been superb. The products are the best I have seen. I would give them 10 stars.

Six Star Apparel

The absolute best AOP app available! I challenge you to find an app that you can customize your products better than Subliminator...you won't. Iv'e tried at-least 10 apps for AOP products and none of them even come close to this one. Support is amazing! One of the few apps where you can actually have a nice conversation with the team and get real responses instead of copy and paste answers. Highly recommend this app!

PlanetGoku

Loving it. Easy to use, has some very interesting and different products and great support (do join their FB group if you decide to use this app).

ML General Store

Subliminator is market leading in my opinion with POD. The support is great with any queries replied to very quickly. Also have tutorials and some great free designs to help you. Highly recommended.

Girl on Bike Action

Awesome customer service and community. Lots of amazing designs already provided, and new designs are added regularly. Great tutorials and guidance for adding your own. Very useful app if you like cool things and fun designs. One of my favorites for POD.

Honor Things

I sell print on demand with various apps and suppliers and this one is by far the best I've ever used. The quality of the finished products are amazing too. I look forward to these guys releasing more products in the future.