Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Rice & Tees

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SUBLIMATOR UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO WAIT UP TO 1 MONTH FOR DELIVERY. stay away

September 30, 2021

Hi Rice & Tees,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience on shipping. Unfortunately we don't have much control over the speed of regular shipping, as there could be many reasons why a delivery can take a little longer than usual, even up to the last leg of the journey where the local post might be over capacity or any other reason for it to be delivered slower than usual.

However, we do offer express shipping for this specific reason, to allow our clients to be able to receive their products much faster at a small up-charge. I'm not sure if you're familiar with this already, but you can check the details on that over here: https://help.subliminator.com/en-us/article/what-are-your-express-shipping-fees-grqvbv/

Either way, your feedback is appreciated, as it helps us to keep improving upon our services and to give you and your customers a better experience.

Topography Golf

So far not super happy so far. Might change this when the product arrives. So far, when I asked for status I was told to it can take up to seven day, in other words dont ask until the time is up. Then the product wasn't finished on time. Now I cant get the DHL tracking number from their customer service. It says it right in the app it shipped via DHL and USPS. But they give you some random tracknator number that is their way of masking that the product comes from China. This is useless for me. I have asked 4 times. Hopefully the sample is good, if not I will be done with them. Updated 7/15. The product finally arrived after 34 days. Not great, would give it a 2 of 5. The shirt was too shiny, too thin and seemed to have a bit of strange cut. It wasn't the worst thing I have ever seen, but would only upset my customers if this is the quality they receive after waiting over a month (which nobody wants in this day and age). They did eventually refund my purchase after I got shopify involved. That said, none of the tracking ever worked until after the package was delivered which defeats the point of a tracking number. I found them difficult to deal with, they never accepted any responsibility for anything. The item shipped late and took longer than expected to arrive. They say that is because of the pandemic, and that they changed shipping companies. If that is truly the case change your website to show what we should expect. Its been a more than a year, you can change that info on your site to reflect current turn times and shipping issues. Bottom line, if you respect your customers avoid this app.

DogGoneHiking

Product of very low quality considering their prices (in CAD). They custom every order/pieces with expectations to receive quality. Instead your material is cheap and not well stained. The material is cleary white before you change its colour but by doing that parts of the material looks faded and it is pulled due to bad stitching. You see the white A LOT !! Im very unhappy with your results and your apparel. I will not be using your website moving forward. I ordered dog clothing and matching sweater but not worth the quality and definitely not the price.

April 12, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your samples. From your feedback it seems it is your first time working with sublimation printed products?

With sublimation the base fabric is ALWAYS white. This will be the same with every other vendor you will use. On that white fabric is where the print gets sublimated.

About the fabric being pulled, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But if you haven't, make sure you reach out to our support team. If it was a quality issue, we can definitely refund or resend it, as that's our policy.

Additionally, depending on the fabric you chose (we have "Athletic" and "Fashion" fabrics), the outcome can be a bit different with colors. If you used mainly solid colors, we always advice to use the "Athletic" fabric over the "Fashion" fabric, because of the fabric characteristics.

I hope you can give us another try, and perhaps the above feedback can be helpful for you. If not, we understand. Either way I'll wish you the best on your business.

Hoodie And Tee

The app is actually good. The design tool is great, I love the customization, the mock ups,.... BUT... It's Customer Service, and VERY log wait times. 3-5 weeks is typically expected. Their website says 6-9 Business days Production, and another 5-7 days shipping. That should be less than 3 weeks but the MINIMUM is 3-4 weeks. I had an order that was taking forever, and the customer requested a Refund, Support offered to change the address to mine, so I could issue a refund to the customer. I Gave a refund to the customer, AND THEY STILL SHIPPED IT TO THE CUSTOMER!! I lose significantly $100-200/month from extended wait times, sometimes Stained clothing, Exchanges, ETC. And Support does not offer ANY Refunds EVER. I have stopped using them because of this, and they are very condescending when they "try" to help you...................................................................... UPDATED MARCH 7th: I have a Customer order 3 different items from 3 different suppliers on February 5th. One of those items was a Hoodie from Subliminator.com. I paid for $10+ for express shipping for Subliminator.com,... The other two items have arrived, but the 3rd item(from Sub) still has not arrived. Their reasoning they will respond with is because if Chinese New Year, but the other two items were shipped from China also. Not sure if that makes sense. Maybe next time offer a refund to unsatisfied partners, or partial credit, or use a different excuse.... or just do better. Because there are other options out there, I have Items ordered 32 DAYS AGO....., That still has not arrived. But, they had Chinese New Year,.. That's what they tell you.... So put your Expectations of arrival 5+ weeks and HOPEFULLY you will still get sales.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review Daniel.

This matter has been discussed publicly in our Facebook group already where you addressed your concerns. But for some reason, when we presented you with the facts, you just left the group. And instead came here to leave us this bad review, that you have been adjusting for about 7 times now according to the Shopify notifications we received. :)

However, as we mentioned before, and how all our merchants were aware: We have mentioned our Chinese New Year closing date well in time. We did this through email as well as in our Facebook group. You missed this, which isn't very fortunate for you or your customers.

If you have orders that show issues with the tracking number, reach out to our support team. It can happen sometimes that a shipping partner changes the tracking number.

I hope this helps.

Sienna Prose

Had more than 70 orders with them so far, 5 orders lost, 2 orders shipped back to China 5 weeks after the orders are placed, and still waiting to be reshipped. Most of the orders cannot be shipped within 4 weeks, unless you pay for an express shipping. They refuse to reproduce or refund any order unless it is proven to be lost after 60 days!!!! They always say delays during shipments are beyond their control. However, whenever they choose to work with Ding Hong as their shipping partner, there's always a problem. I do believe it is their fault by working with unreliable shipping companies and their refund policies are ridiculous. I stopped all facebook ads to promote their products. I believe they don't care to loose a small business seller like me, but I cannot afford to loose even one more customer. ***UPDATE*** One typo on above comment, I said most of orders are not "shipped" within 4 weeks, I meant not delivered after 4 weeks it is shipped. And that happens to the majority of the orders unless I pay for the express shipping. And the developer argues that they don't work with "cheap" shipment partner, but as a matter of fact, there are too many delays, lost packages, and sending back to China for a reshipment. By "too many" I mean about 15% of total orders. Two orders placed respectively 5 weeks and 4 weeks ago are still on their way back to China for a reshipment. I request for free reproduction and I would love to pay for an Express shipping for these orders, they said they cannot do that, I have to pay for the products again, because those packages are not lost yet. No customer in the world can wait that long. I am loosing more and more customers because of the shipping company that Subliminator works with. From my experience, every time I find my order was shipped with Ding Hong, there' highly possibly a problem!

January 30, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your complaint. Have you reached out to our support? If a product has a defect that was sent out by us, and you provide clear photos of this, we will ALWAYS give you a free reshipment or a refund. That's our policy.

But in this case it seems that you haven't taken the time to reach out to us, but instead taking the time just to write us a bad review based on a single order? Surely no company is perfect, as long as you will allow us to make it right for your customer.

Please reach out to us on support@subliminator.com and we'll get this sorted for you.

**Update on your last review update: Unfortunately we're still in a pandemic. And yes, packages can unfortunately get lost at the local post office because they are understaffed and overwhelmed by the increase in online orders.

But let me assure you that we never choose "cheap" shipping partners as you're suggesting. So your assumption there is off I'm afraid. But as in any business and with anything, mistakes can happen. But if the mistake is on our end, we always make up for it, even if it is something that is beyond our control of the local post loosing a package. Even then we end up refunding or reshipping your order.

Your remark about orders not being shipped within 4 weeks makes absolutely no sense. Our production time average before an order is shipped out is currently at around 7 calendar days. We've never had an order in production for 4 weeks ever, unless we were unable to ship it out because of an incomplete shipping address.

All in all I'm not sure why your review keeps getting updated with information that is not realistic or factual. I do hope that the majority of your 70 orders did end up getting delivered with your customers within our estimated time frames.

And every business owner, small or big, we never want to see anybody leave. Your success is our success, as we can only do this with people like you.

NPN Lifestyle.

There was a very serious error with a client of mine in the production of a product model, the delivery of products purchased by this client also delayed 25 days.
The order came completely different from the layout made in the software they present.
End of story I lost an excellent customer who bought a lot at my online store.

January 15, 2021

Hey NPN Lifestyle,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I looked a bit into this, and from what I can tell, 2 hoodies in that order didn't come out as expected. Our support has followed up with you by the time of writing this review, and I believe it has been resolved. You've recreated those 2 products, and the cuffs print looks to be correct now, and the reshipment order for this will be handled and shipped by us asap.

I hope this gives you the impression on how we handle orders. No business is perfect, and mistakes can happen. As long as you know that we will always take care of our merchants if the mistake is on our end.

So I hope you can reconsider the 1-star review, and even if you think it's fair, we still appreciate your feedback and we will keep improving upon our services.

Murk Gaming

This 1 star rating would be a 0 if possible, I have contacted support about missing product that was tracked to the US, and DHL delivered to a "facility" but no response after waiting days for a response, they leave you no phone number for contacting customer service or anything to make orders correct. if you want a successful business journey where you can rely on your partners don't partner with them. Horrible experience and urgently looking to change who I go through.

July 20, 2020

Hi Garett,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Although I'm not familiar with the support issue in question, I've just checked the pending orders that you have and I can see that you've had 2 orders with us of which 1 was delivered, and of which 1 is still in the USA to be delivered.

If the issue is regarding the order that still needs to be delivered (as tracking shows it's arrived at the DHL partner facility) you have to understand that shipping times can vary per area/destination within the USA due to the pandemic. Your second order was indeed delivered faster than your first, which related to the fact that certain areas are simply slower right now with local delivery. This part is beyond our control, and there is nothing we can do to speed up this process.

Of course, we do offer the ability to upgrade your orders to express shipping which will result in a much faster and more reliable speed. This has proven to be an effective choice of shipping during this COVID-19 pandemic.

In the defence of our support team: We have to get in touch with DHL to find out about a status of a package that's in the USA, and we don't always get a direct response on this. Which then results in a delayed response to you as our customer. From experience with a status that says "arrived at partner facility" on the tracking, it will get delivered in due time. DHL Ecommerce is one of the best shipping partners to have for regular shipping, and even they have hurdles to overcome during these challenging times.

So I hope you can reconsider a 1-star (or 0-star as you mentioned) review on us as company, while the world is currently experiencing major logistical challenges that go beyond our control. As this does in no way reflect the services of our company, the quality of our products, or the shipping speed we have in normal circumstances.

ESCRITO:ESTÁ

Very disappointed with the shipping service. I have placed about 133 orders since April 27 and only 12 of them have arrived to my clients. It's been over 50 days and I still have more than half of the orders stationed in China. My clients are very upset. Good products, but the shipping service is very bad, even with the situation of the COVID-19.

June 24, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with shipping. I've just reviewed your orders, and you have indeed quite some orders that still need to be delivered. Although a big chunk is showing arrival at the destination country.

In general the average time from order to delivery to the USA at this moment, even with the pandemic, is around 20-25 calendar days, which you can also see back in the orders that were delivered. However, if you look at your orders, you'll see that all the orders that are taking longer than usual are going to Puerto Rico. We really can not control the shipping speed for these remote islands. And even outside of the pandemic, shipping to Puerto Rico can be very slow. So you can only imagine what it's going to be like during this COVID-19 pandemic. We always use the best shipping companies to provide the fastest shipping possible, which in this case is DHL ecommerce. I'm pretty confident that you will get the same delivery speed with any other print-on-demand company that is shipping orders to Puerto Rico. It's not an excuse, but just the reality of selling to Puerto Rico as there are no faster shipping lines available I'm afraid.

We hope you can understand and consider this in your review of us as a company. A 1-star review does not reflect our services and quality of products we provide, and in this case it is really beyond our control to provide a better shipping speed to Puerto Rico, so I hope you can reconsider your rating of us as a company.

Either way thank you for your honest review.

Major Clothing Co.

They barely shipped an order after 29 days. They claim production takes 2-7 business days and did not cite COVID as an issue on their site or during our brief email conversation ( which they stopped replying to).

I have not gotten my products but will update IF I get what I paid for a month ago.

Willing to change review if contacted and fixed. But right now I wouldn't recommend this app, especially if you are serious about your business.

May 18, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I've had a quick look up and I can find 1 order from your store which was indeed shipped a bit later than our usual production times. From what I can see is that production time took 13 calendar days, so a little longer than the timing we state, but it was shipped on the 11th of May. So the info of your order not being shipped after 29 days is incorrect, especially considering the order came in at April 27, and today is May 19.

So since this is your first order with us, you might have missed that it has been already fulfilled. You can find the tracking information inside Subliminator > Orders > Click on the order.

The lack of follow up on your email is most likely because we have been switching our customer service software since last week, so that has been a transitioning period. If you could reach out to support again I'm sure they will get back to you in a timely manner.

The only reason I can think of right now as to why production took a few days longer than it should have is that we recently ran out of our "fashion" fabric, and our fabric supplier delayed the restock, which delayed orders in that period that were using that fabric. Which I agree, we should have communicated better, so I'm sorry about that.

Regarding delays in shipping, which is currently a worldwide problem with ALL shipping companies because of COVID-19, we did send out newsletters as well as posted about it in our Facebook group (please join if you haven't yet, as we update it very frequently).

I hope this explains things a bit better, and hopefully it can change your opinion about us as a company. As the 1-star review is definitely not a reflection of how we do business or how we treat our customers.

**UPDATE: It looks like this order was already delivered on May 28, which makes it 30 calendar days from order to delivery during a worldwide pandemic. Which isn't that bad. We hope you like the products and can reconsider your 1-star review :)

POLI WAY

This is very disappointing i love the app and all the products they have, they have the best mock up generator. but the shipping is so slow i don't think its worth it. i place an order on the 19 of Nov and up to today its December 17 i still haven't received it. i just check the tracking number and it said that i wont get it until the 21st of December hopefully. I was excited for my customers to buy this products from my store but after 7 orders i just stopped putting out ads about the products from here. my customers are not happy and that is something that i don't want as a store owner since i'm trying to grow a business here. I will just wait until my orders are being delivered and i will uninstall this apps. Until this issue is fixed

December 17, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've had a quick look at your orders, and your first order took indeed much longer to get delivered than usual. On average from order to delivery outside of the peak season expect a turn-around time of 2 weeks. However the speed of delivery during November and December slows down a bit, and varies a lot per location. No excuse, but the harsh reality of everybody ordering for the holidays and shipping companies running at full capacity.

I do see that the other orders are moving much faster than your own order, so these should be delivered soon. The same applies to your order, as it's already with the delivery service.

I do advice to set the right expectations for your customers during Q4 (Whether you're using us or another company). Because things can take a bit longer on the delivery side. And for USA orders you also have the option to upgrade your orders to FedEx shipping, which delivers in 2-3 days max. If you don't know how, please send our support a message on support@subliminator.com

I'll keep an eye out on the progress of these remaining orders, and hopefully you can give us another chance.

Previous 1