Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Hermoney Tees N' Things

Product quality is good overall. I had one item come in super wrinkled with black dirt or ink or something. It came out after hand scrubbing and washing it twice. Material on all products was of excellent quality. Shipping time, lack of tracking updates, and Shopify system integration/updates were unacceptable for me.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. Have you reached out to our support regarding the item with dirt? If the mistake is on our end, and you provide clear pictures of this, we will always issue a refund or reshipment.

Regarding the shipping time/tracking I'm not sure what you're referring to. Would love to learn more about this if you could inform our support team on support@subliminator.com about this so we can find out what happened there. As normally tracking numbers always show progress and end delivery.

Gabriella's Choice

I like the App and the product pricing makes Subliminator a good option to go with, however, their App is very limited when it comes to editing designs. You have to create a design from scratch if you need to make any changes to it. Also their app doesn't work well with many of the themes out there. So we've had to process orders manually with them. Their customer service is also VERY slow to respond which makes it even harder to work with them.

January 30, 2021

Hi there,

We would love to learn more about the issue you're facing. As far as we are aware, our app works with every Shopify store theme, and we haven't had any complaint about this in past years. Our app follows the standard set up by Shopify, and if our app wasn't working well with store themes then Shopify wouldn't let us provide our services in their app store in the first place.

If you could take the time to reach out to support@subliminator.com and reference this review with some additional info, so we can figure out why our app isn't working correct for you? It would be greatly appreciated so we can keep improving upon our services.

Shoplanza

I like the app ,only thing that sucks is the fact that you can download it for "Free" but you need to pay them to use it anyway. You will be able to create a design but you cant save it and when you try to upload to your store it just wants you to upgrade to a paid package. It makes sense we all got to eat but why not limit a user to an amount of uploads then let them pay for a product that they cant live without. Support actually ignored me when i gave this suggestion ,I see no point paying for something I don't know works 100% from supplier to client. So I will uninstall this an look for a better option.

January 18, 2021

Hi Shoplanza,

I double checked on this with our support team, that you reached out to first. I think you might have misunderstood how Subliminator works, as it is completely FREE to create and publish product, and you only pay us when you have an order.

There is an upgrade possible, which is a paid service that comes with a free trial, but this is to create personalized products for your customers. Meaning you can add an image/text placeholder in the product which will be dynamic. So your customers can then enter their name or upload their photo on your product page.

So support hasn't ignored you in any way, but I think you misunderstood how our app actually works. Give it a try, create a product (without using the text/image placeholder option) and you'll see that you can just create unlimited products for free.

Also please reconsider this 2-star review, as it in no way reflects our services, and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding.