Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Dog Toys and Collars

Had a question in the middle of the night and they got right back to me. Do they ever sleep? Thanks guys!

September 15, 2020

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about this. Did you leave your name and email? The way our chat widget works is that it first automatically asks for your name and email, after which a support agent is assigned to your chat. This is also so that we can follow up with you in case we missed you on the chat.

Our support team has searched on any message from your store name, but could not be found, as we always reply to any support tickets in a timely manner.

Could you retry, or otherwise send an email to support@subliminator.com and we'll help you with your shipping question as fast as we can.

Purdie Photography Designs

Really nice site and some unique products. Customer service people get back to you quickly. Would be top notch if you could have a way to edit your products or at least see your products you have made on your Dashboard. If you want to edit anything, you have to delete and start again. Looking forward to making more items with Subliminator and putting them in my Shopify store.

rwewear

i used this app to create different products for my online business and after receiving the first item from this app they are some of the BEST PRODUCTS in the industry I would recommend any who want incredible products to use this app.

Whimsy Goat

The quality of Subliminator products (and value) is simply amazing. I previously tried Printful AOP t-shirts, and the quality was so bad I nearly gave up on my business idea. The quality of Subliminator products is so much better than Printful (I wear the samples I purchased all the time). My only issue with Subliminator is that, because the production/shipping is from China, the products are subject to custom. My sample order was stuck in customs for over a month. This has deterred me from actually launching Subliminator products on my store. If there is some way the customs delay could be fixed, Subliminator would be the best thing ever. On a side note, customer service is pretty good.

Lumi Prints

Update: After using Subliminator for a few months I'd like to add three stars to my review. It's true their service is unusable for an unacceptable portion of the year but they have been fulfilling my orders and my customers have enjoyed their products. They also offer the best all-over tee mockups in the game. I wish fulfillment was faster but at least they can offer an all-over tee for $20 with shipping included, which is incredible. If the developers are interested in feedback I'd request that you add model mockups to the pullover hoodie like you did for the tees. There's no doubt in my mind that would improve conversions as what they have right now is just average. I apologize for leaving you such a scathing review before, and I'm trying to make it right now.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. As we completely understand that shutting down during Chinese New Year hurts you as a seller as much as it does us, the time that we actually were closed was not for 6 weeks as you say. We closed our factory for exactly 2 weeks, which was from February 1st until February 14th 2019. And we pretty much shipped out our backlog of orders that were placed during that period within the first week. As always if you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us.

The Vault

The prices in their media gallery are accurate, and the all over print option is great, however, the price is a bit steep for beginners. That being said, for an established brand I'm certain this is the perfect app. The mockups are awesome and the customization is outstanding. Did not get a chance to speak with customer service or verify the quality of the products.