Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Hygge Box

I really appreciate the prompt response from the customer service team. Most recently Javaughn was able to help fix our (recurring) issue quickly. Hence the reason for not giving 5 stars - subscription orders paid with any express checkout payment methods do not generate in ReCharge. Hoping this can get fixed in the near future. Otherwise, great system and terrific team!

ZENB US

It is a little early for me to review the app. We've only been officially using it for about a week. The initial support was pretty good. Some emails went completely unanswered. We know you have support articles, but generally my questions were due to the articles not answering what I needed. Our migration of fewer than 200 subscriptions took 4 days which is 3 days too long. Some of that possibly was slow response and follow up with my developer and your migrations team but I'm not 100$ sure. The best part? Everone was very nice and helpful. So far happy.

Swisse Vitamins & Supplements

Appreciate the quick customer support. I also appreciate the customization capabilities and 3rd-party integrations of Pro. Can't wait for a direct integration with Shopify's checkout!

GIRLSLAYBOUTIQUE

At first the app worked then it stop allowing me to get entry and so on. SMH upset but it's whatever you get what you didn't pay for.

Soleil Toujours

The customer service team is very helpful and gets back to you quickly, much appreciated, thank you!

Sands Stainless

Took some time to figure out how to set it up but Javaughn was amazing and helped me get set up in no time ! Excellent customer service :)

Osusume Books

I use this app for my subscription offering. I'm very happy with the app and also with the support team. However, the integration with Shopify is not quite enough, so I need to be careful with the settings (I usually update the setting on both Shopify and ReCharge). I also have troubles with integration with GA.

yourlifesocks

Kyle T was very helpful in setting up my store and thanks to recharge in general. Shout-out to Kyle! :)

BuddhasCup

We use this app to process our coffee club subscriptions. It is easy to use and customer support is excellent. However, the app could be better if there was a rotate function so that members receive different products every month.

DFTBA

We've had issues with the app itself, but the customer service is TOP NOTCH! I had to do a major update this week migrating over 2000 customers to a new subscription. Javaughn and Sukhman worked with me all day and night to get the update done on time. They answered all of my questions quickly and did everything they could to make sure we got what we needed as fast as possible. They were upfront about any limitations and found me a working solution. I could not be happier with the experience of working with these two!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11